At the upcoming Pokémon Go event, everything is going to be very leisurely. The focus is on the rather slow Pokémon, but also the hyperactive ones.
Pokémon Go players have as of Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 10 Until Sunday the June 13, 2021 at 8 p.m. (Local time) at the new event “A very slow discovery” the opportunity for the first time Galar-Flegmon, Mega-Lahmus and Galar-Lahmus catch. Below you can see which bonuses are still active during this time.
Pokémon Go: A Very Slow Discovery – Active Bonuses from June 8th until 13.6.
- Galar Flegmon appears for the first time in Pokémon GO! You can evolve it into Galar Lame by catching 30 Poison-Type Pokémon while it is your buddy Pokémon. Galar Slowly has reportedly been taking some time to make his debut in Pokémon GO. It probably forgot the date …
- Mega Lame appears for the first time in Mega Raids in Pokémon GO! During the event, keep an eye out for exclusive field research tasks that will earn you Mega Energy for Lahmus.
- Flegmon, Bummelz, Schluppuck, Spoink and other Pokémon appear more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might even meet Lahmus or Muntier!
- Galar-Flegmon, Alola-Sleima, Muschas, Sheinux, and Praktibalk appear in level 1 raid battles. Snorlax, Laschoking, Letarking, and Toxiquak appear in level 3 raid battles.
- Complete exclusive field research with difficult tasks for rewards.
- Complete a Flegmon themed collection challenge during the event to receive an exclusive Flegmon shirt, 30 Hyperballs, and 3,000 XP.
- More avatar accessories inspired by Flegmon are available in the shop!
- Spin PokéStops and open gifts to collect new Flegmon-inspired gift stickers to send to your friends.
- Get the exclusive free event box with 20 Pokéballs, 10 superballs and a king stone in the shop.
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements as we are independent in researching and selecting the products presented. We receive a small commission for product sales, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.