More than three years after the launch of the Nintendo Switch, the success of the console continues, and developers and publishers are ready to release their games on the gaming hybrid. That's why numerous new games appear every week, both as retail and exclusively for the eShop download store. In this news we tell you which games are new or will be available for Switch and Switch Lite this week (KW23). We also provide you with links to the particularly exciting titles, such as tests, previews or podcasts from our company. In addition, you will find a link to all currently switched-price switch games and highlights from the current switch sale.
New week, new games – once again The Nintendo Switch is bursting with new releases. These include highlights from Nintendo itself every week, such as Super Mario Maker 2 or Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition. But the third-party manufacturers are also hard-working and cut big and small pearls – and of course one or two much less successful titles. The mix consists of exclusive games, indies, ports, multiplatform games, remakes, remasters and more.
In the current calendar week 23 (June 1st to June 7th 2020) there is again a full load of games that appear over the seven days. This time, the magic number of 30 games is not quite exceeded, which is still a great number of new titles after the extremely crowded last week. All games can be downloaded from the console's eShop as digital versions, some of the titles are also available as physical retail versions in the shop. We also tell you if and if so which demos have made it into the eShop this week. In addition, many partially older games are once again reduced in price, here we provide you with an overview of the most exciting copies. All new switch games, the link to the sale in the eShop with all offers and a selection of exciting currently reduced games can be found below.
New every Wednesday: The Nintendo Podcast!
Here you can find the current edition of our weekly podcast on the topic of Nintendo. The Nintendo podcast with Lukas, Katha and Johannes – in varying casts – appears every Wednesday at 3 p.m. everywhere where there are podcasts; for example at Apple podcasts, Spotify, YouTube or Google. The new episode is about the DLCs for Pokémon Sword & Shield, rumors about new switch announcements and much more. In the podcast we also discuss current new game highlights for the Nintendo Switch (buy now for € 499.99).
New games for the Nintendo Switch in KW23
- Skeleton attack (19.99 euros)
- Liberated (19.99 euros)
- Taxi Sim 2020 (14.99 euros)
- Awesome Pea 2 (4.99 euros)
- Groove Coaster Wai Wai Party !!!! + Vocaloid Pack 2 Set (59.99 euros)
- Animal pairs (4.99 euros)
- Star-Crossed Myth: The Department of Punishments (29.99 euros)
- Star-Crossed Myth: The Department of Wishes (29.99 euros)
- The Takeover (19.99 euros)
- Depth of Extinction: Definitive Edition (13.49 euros)
- Shantae and the Seven Sirens (27.99 euros)
- Aqua Lungers (13.99 euros)
- Match (8.99 euros)
- 51 Worldwide Games (39.99 euros)
- The Outer Worlds (59.99 euros)
- Knight Squad (14.99 euros)
- They Came from the Sky (2.99 euros)
- Outbuddies DX (17.99 euros)
- Pinball Lockdown (5.99 euros)
- Bridge Strike (6.99 euros)
- Strawberry Vinegar (9.99 euros)
- Potata (11.99 euros)
- Super Holobunnies: Café break (4.99 euros =
New demos for the Nintendo Switch in KW23
Highlights from the current switch sale in KW23
- Just Dance 2020 (29.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros)
- Agony (1.99 euros instead of 19.99 euros)
- Elemental Knights (EUR 1.00 instead of EUR 19.68)
- Okami HD (9.99 euros instead of 19.99 euros)
- Monster Hunter Generation Ultimate (19.99 instead of 49.99 euros)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (14.99 euros instead of 29.99 euros)
Here is an overview with all games from the Switch eShop currently on sale.
Supports PC games – it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers receive news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts about their favorite games from us free of charge. So far we have financed this page through advertising and kept it as free as possible from clickbaits or paid items, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies will cut or cut their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets on which we unfortunately depend if we want to continue offering PC games in the usual way free of charge in the future.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as a PC games supporter so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual way free of charge, without introducing a paywall or clickbait news á la "And you will not believe what happened then …" . Every contribution, large or small, is valuable.
Also popular with PC game readers
The Nintendo Podcast # 94: All information about the new Pokémon DLC!
What the Golf ?: Humorous switch fun in the test
Nintendo Switch: New games in KW22 + highlights + sale
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.