Bethesda has released a new update for Fallout 76. We have the patch notes for you. Among other things, there are some adjustments to prepare for the upcoming Wastelanders update. There are also various bug fixes and other changes.
While Bethesda is currently feverish about the extensive Wasterlanders update for the online game Fallout 76 (buy now for 54.28 €) the team released a smaller patch in advance. The main focus here is on a few adjustments that are intended to prepare the game for the Wastelanders content. There are also several bug fixes, optimizations and other changes. The developers also tweaked the general stability again. Here is the complete list in the overview:
Fallout 76 patch notes
GENERAL TROUBLESHOOTING GRAPHICS
- Graphic: The Nuka-Girl helmet has been optically revised so that it can be worn without a suit without looking weird.
- Graphic: A graphic error in the camping canopies has been fixed.
C.A.M.P., MANUFACTURING AND WORKSHOPS
- Kollektron: Opponents no longer target the Santatron.
- Huge neon letters: For the production of the huge neon letters, 2 steel and 2 glass are now required as intended.
- Fridge: Poisonous soot flowers and frog legs can now be assigned to the refrigerator as intended.
- warning signs: Warning signs no longer count towards the maximum number of lights that the player can use in their C.A.M.P. can place.
- Daily challenges: The "Reach a higher level in Vault 94" sub-challenge of the daily "Reach a higher level …" challenge no longer incorrectly mentions Vault 96.
- Daily challenges: Making Psycho now correctly performs the daily "Make Psycho" and "Make Different Kinds of Chems" challenges.
- Headwear: The gas masks found in the game no longer reduce perception by 2.
- outfits: Fixed a bug that could cause the fur-lined jacket and jeans, as well as the nuclear winter hat, to be dropped or exchanged.
- outfits: Backpacks are now properly displayed when put on while wearing the Thanksgiving Turkey Mascot outfit.
- outfits: Fixed an issue where the sequin dress was incorrectly displayed as a gala dress.
- finishes: The snowflake paint can no longer be preferred for use in nuclear winter matches.
- Please note: If you had already added the paint to your favorites before the fix, the paint in the Atomic Shop will continue to be marked with the Nuclear Winter favorites icon.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Server stability: Fixed a bug that could cause a server to crash when removing items from a showcase.
- Server stability: Fixed a bug that could cause the server to crash when you replace floors or foundations.
- Sound Effects: The Hero of the Great War statue no longer plays Mottenmann sound effects when the cannon sound effects are activated.
- Sound Effects: The rustic sink now plays the appropriate sound effects as intended when drinking or bottling water.
- Music: The Winter Vending Machine now plays a melody as intended when it is used.
- Item Preview: The blueprint preview no longer overlaps parts of the HUD or user interface in the menu.
- typos: Fixed some types of item names and descriptions in the menus.
NUCLEAR WINTER TROUBLESHOOTING C.A.M.P.
- Activators: Activators have been removed from various C.A.M.P.objects that should not be activated in nuclear winter matches.
- Magazine: The description of Issue 8 of "U.S. Covert Operation Manuals" now correctly states that damage from unarmed and knife attacks increases by 50% instead of 25%.
A new patch for Fallout 76 is now available for download. (2) (Source: Bethesda)
Also popular with PC game readers PCPS4XBO
Fallout 76: This camp is a grueling math test
Fallout 76: Bugs and bugs bring players a lot of money on eBay
Fallout 76: Fix for inventory exploit released
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.