Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Animal Crossing: New Horizons and more are currently on offer at MediaMarkt and Saturn. The games for Nintendo Switch can be purchased for a limited time at a discounted price. If you need additional storage space, two microSD cards have also been given a discount.
Now that the first waves of pre-orders for the PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S are over, the online shops of MediaMarkt and Saturn now have some offers for owners of a Nintendo Switch. Above all, numerous games with Super Mario are available at discounted prices. These include highlights such as Super Mario Odyssey, Paper Mario: The Origami King and Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The price of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Mario Party has also fallen. We have prepared a list of all Switch offers for you below.
- Super Mario Odyssey for 48.24 € / MediaMarkt and Saturn
- Paper Mario: The Origami King for 52.75 € / MediaMarkt and Saturn
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for € 48.24 / MediaMarkt and Saturn
- Super Mario Party for € 47.45 / MediaMarkt and Saturn
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for € 47.22 / MediaMarkt and Saturn
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games for € 52.09 / MediaMarkt and Saturn
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons for 49.03 € / MediaMarkt and Saturn
- Ring Fit Adventure for € 70.18 / MediaMarkt and Saturn
- Luigi's Mansion 3 for € 51.12 / MediaMarkt and Saturn
- 51 Worldwide Games for € 34.82 / MediaMarkt and Saturn
In addition, two microSD memory cards for Nintendo Switch are currently available at a reduced price. The two SanDisk models were licensed from Nintendo.
Just a few days ago, Super Mario 3D All-Stars was released for Nintendo Switch. The collection includes Super Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxy with some updates.
Read also NSW
Kirby Fighters 2: Simple fighting game for Switch in the test
Nintendo Switch: New games in week 39 + highlights + sale
The Nintendo Podcast # 110: The best Mini-Direct so far?
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.