The people responsible at CCP Games have published a major update for Eve Online, which includes innovations for the supercarrier ship class, the collection of bounties and the interaction with the combat surveillance system.
The people in charge at CCP Games published a major update for Eve Online today, November 10th. The highlights of the patch read as follows:
- Vat Out of Hel: Capsuleers can now spawn in a local fleet supercarrier and man a battle-ready ship in the carrier. Additionally, this update brings with it a fantastic new look: Supercarriers are doubled in size and their engines and hull textures are more detailed. In addition, the supercarriers are surrounded by holographic effects during assembly!
- Dynamic Bounty System (DBS): Bounty payouts in the zero security room reward capsuleers brave enough to hunt down opponents in these dangerous areas. Systems in which the activities of pirates have already been contained by capsuleers are less worthwhile here. New Eden now reacts to – and corrects itself through the – player behavior. Corporations now have to use more of their space if they want to maintain the level of their revenue.
- Update of the combat surveillance system: The ESS is no longer optional and is now inherently present in all Nullsec systems. It is public, but access is only possible with certain classes of ship. A special set of rules is intended to encourage sporting behavior, and the payouts are automatically made to the participating PvE players – capsuleers should, however, note that the sum is now divided between two banks: the main bank and the reserve bank.
Source: CCP Games
Furthermore, the developers are improving the balance of the supercarriers with the following changes:
- Wyvern and Aeon Hunter damage bonus increased to 7.5 percent.
- 10 percent bonus to the HP of heavy hunters.
- Light fighter speed reduced by 10 percent.
- Light fighter signature increased by 10 percent.
- Capacity of the ship maintenance hangar for supercarriers increased from 2.5 m to 5 m.
Incidentally, the renovation work on the Jita station has now also been completed. If you want to see the station (and of course the revised supercarrier), you can do so on CCP TV from 4 p.m. "Art of EVE" stream to do.
Source: Press release and Eve Online website
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Eve Online Breaks two Guinness records with mega battle
Dual Universe preview: Sandbox-SciFi-MMO shows potential
EVE Online: How a war ruins the economy
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.