For all Neverwinter fans there are currently two good reasons to celebrate. Reason No. 1: The free-to-play online role-playing game can now also be obtained from the Epic Games Store. Reason no. 2: The fourth update of the Avernus extension went online on the PC. We'll tell you what innovations the Avernus finale has in its luggage.
The third update of the Avernus extension from Neverwinter is barely three weeks old, and those responsible at Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios are already unlocking the fourth milestone and thus the finale of the Avernus story. The official press release states:
"The new update is the conclusion of an epic campaign in which the players of Neverwinter support the arch-devil Zariel in the conflict between devils and demons, the so-called blood war. After players pushed the restoration of Zariel's citadel in the previous milestones, she shines Now in its old splendor and in their forge the fires have been kindled again. This allows Zariel's allies to strengthen their armor and thus their determination. This place in Avernus, the first level of the Nine Hells, is now a beacon of hope for them Aasimar. "
The highlight features of the fourth update read as follows:
New Chamber – The Forge
- In the forge, players can upgrade their hunting equipment and create divine armor.
New playable race – Aasimar
- Once this milestone is completed, players who have earned all of the Renewer's Blessings and claimed all personal rewards will unlock Aasimar as a playable race.
- The Aasimar are characterized by the following racial characteristics:
- Celestial Superiority: Aasimar's damage, healing done and received, and maximum hit points increased by 1%. Players take 1% less damage from all sources.
- Attribute values: +2 to any two attribute values
- Celestial Presence: Increases the maximum hit points of all nearby party members by 1%. This effect cannot be stacked.
During the course of the campaign, players who take on the fight against devils and demons can claim the following rewards with the blessing of the innovator:
- Candle crown (transformation)
- Renewer's Pants
- 3 x Blessed Gifts of the Companion (Optional Package) – The package offers the choice of different companion equipment with level 1,100.
- Legendary Premium Insignia Choice Package – Allows players to choose one of the following legendary insignia: brutality, initiative and toughness.
By the way, you can Neverwinter (buy now € 116.99 ) now also for free via the Epic Games Store Respectively. Below you can see the official launch trailer for the fourth milestone as well as some official screenshots from the developers:
Neverwinter: Official screenshots of Avernus – The Redeemed Citadel (Milestone IV) (1) (Source: Perfect World Entertainment)
Did you fully restore the Redeemed Citadel? How do you like the entire Avernus campaign? Let us know in the comments!
Read these interesting stories too PcPS4XBO
Neverwinter: "The Redeemed Citadel" – third Avernus update on PC online
Neverwinter: "The Redeemed Citadel" – second Avernus update on PC online
Neverwinter: Avernus expansion now available on Xbox One and PS4
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.