The countdown is running. Pokémon Sword & Shield players can only get a special Dyna Crystal for free for a few days. The item allows you to encounter a Gigantamax Duraludon and catch it.
GameStop is giving away Pokémon codes: Get the dyna crystal now
GameStop has launched a new free promotion for all Pokémon Sword & Shield players. If you take a look at the promotion page and leave your email address there, you will receive a code free of charge with which a great item can be unlocked in the game: the dyna crystal with the identifier ☆ sgr7121. This allows you to start a confrontation with Gigantamax Duraludon, fight it and catch it.
If you want to secure the item, you should hurry up. The action is just running until September 27, 2021 – after that you can no longer secure a free code for the Dynakristall.
Pokémon Sword & Shield: This is how you solve the present in the game
After you have received your code via email from GameStop, you have to redeem it directly in the game to dust off the dyna crystal. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Start Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield on the Nintendo Switch.
- Select the “Secret Gift” option in the game menu.
- Then select the sub-item “Receive a secret gift”.
- Now you click on “Receive via serial code / password”. Your game will then be saved and a connection to the internet will be established.
- Now enter the code that you received via email.
To start the fight against Gigantamax Duraludon, all you have to do is travel to the watchtower ruin in the nature zone and throw the dyna crystal into the Pokémon nest. Shortly afterwards, the giant Pokémon appears, which is clearly modeled on a high-rise. After your fight against the Pokémon, you will have a chance to catch it.