The demo of the loot shooter Outriders was pretty well received by the players. Quite a few have then definitely pre-ordered the game. So it's understandable if these players get annoyed after the announcement that Outriders will be released on Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S in Xbox Game Pass.
How to cancel your order from Outriders
Therefore, the developers explained on Reddit how you can get a refund. And this is how it works:
- Get in touch https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders at.
- Find the pre-order in your order history – this is dated to the date you placed the pre-order, not the date Outriders was released (buy now )
- Have you found the pre-order, you will see an option to cancel under the release date
- If you paid with a credit card, the pre-order will be canceled free of charge
- However, if you have paid with your Microsoft account balance (either in full or in part), the balance will be refunded to you without the card being charged
- If for some reason you don't see the option to cancel, or if you try to cancel within 10 days of launch, you will need to contact the Xbox team about it https://support.xbox.com/de-DE/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders put in touch
But consider the following: If you cancel your order from Outriders, you will not receive the Hell's Rangers content pack. This is only available with a regular pre-order. It is not part of the Xbox Game Pass release of the loot shooter. However, you can buy it separately. The package contains:
- Hell's Rangers equipment sets for male and female characters
- Hell's Rangers arsenal with 11 unique weapons
- Hell's Rangers truck mods and truck designs
On April 1st, Outriders will be available for PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X / S as well as for PS4 and PS5.
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.