Allied races no longer require a reputation grind in Shadowlands. They are also given numerous new customization options. We have put together an overview of all activation requirements and customization options.
A few days ago the secret of the release of the eighth WoW expansion "Shadowlands" was revealed. In the accompanying pre-patch, fans will be able to enjoy numerous updates. There are also some adjustments for the activation and individualization of the allied races. We have prepared all information for you in compact form below.
Allied Races reputation requirements removed
Like the developers of World of Warcraft (buy now for 14.54 €) announced in the course of the release date show, with the Shadowlands Pre-Patch (version 9.0.X) the required reputation requirements of the allied races will also drop. In order to be able to play the individual races, you only have to complete the quests of a certain area.
Allied races of the Alliance
|Allied people||Success required|
|Void elves||Now you are prepared!|
|Light-forged draenei||Now you are prepared!|
|Dark Iron Dwarfs||Ready for war|
|Kul'Tirans||A united nation & waves of vengeance|
|Mechagnomes||The Mechagonian threat|
Allied races of the Horde
|Allied people||Success required|
|Hochbergtauren||No mountain too high|
|Mag'har orcs||Ready for war|
|Zandalari trolls||Zandalar forever! & Waves of vengeance|
|Vulpera||Secrets in the sand|
More customization options for the allied peoples
With WoW Shadowlands numerous races get new customization options – including the allied races. Even if the adjustments are not as radical as with the older peoples, we can still fall back on significantly more options. In summary, this means:
- Void elves can, among other things, fall back on new eye and skin colors, which means that they can now imitate high elves.
- Mag'har orcs get new eye colors, earrings, piercings and necklaces. In addition, the gloomy orcs are now allowed to make adjustments to their tusks.
- Vulpera get new eye colors and can individually customize the texture of their fur.
- Nightborns can now choose their earrings in a "plate" version.
- In the future, Zandalari trolls will be able to choose their accessories from different categories and show several pieces of jewelry at the same time.
- In the future, Hochbergtauren will have the opportunity to differentiate their tattoos into painting and tattoo styles and will also have the opportunity to wear new earrings.
- Mechagnomes can now use the same skin tones as their gnome relatives.
- In addition, all peoples now have the opportunity to do without their head of hair. That means: The future of Azeroth is bald.
Traditional armor of the Allied Races from level 50
In order to be able to unlock traditional armor again in Shadowlands, you have to reach level 50 after the level squish – as usual without the help of a paid character boost.
Allied Races starting areas in Shadowlands
While in Battle for Azeroth the allied peoples were allowed to start at level 20, this is adjusted with the Shadowlands level squish. Allied races therefore start at level 10 and, thanks to Chromie time, can level up immediately through any expansion.
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to offer buffed free of charge in the usual form in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form for free, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
All animated shorts too World of Warcraft in one spot!
WoW Classic: Unjustified ban drives players to Versailles
WoW Shadowlands: Overview of the item level in the endgame – raid, dungeon, etc.
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.