Blizzard has released a patch for Warcraft 3: Reforged to fix various bugs. The update addresses problems such as campaign progress, classic rendering and the use of custom multiplayer games.
Even if Blizzard has not been particularly famous for Warcraft 3: Reforged at launch or immediately afterwards, the developers keep their word, at least in relation to their promise to continue supporting the game: Because the recently released Patch 1.32.1 fixes numerous Issues including bugs related to classic graphics rendering and campaign progress.
The full English-language patch notes can be found in the official Blizzard forum, here is our summary of the changes in German:
- Players should no longer see a "Defeat" screen when loading a mission.
- The developers have adjusted the audio volume for some dialogues.
- The developers have changed the animations and camera settings of some cutscenes.
- Connections or logouts no longer change the saved data folder.
- The developers fixed a number of issues that resulted in players not being able to complete certain missions or not being awarded their completion.
- Multiboards should no longer crash Custom Games.
- Entering lobbies on the same card no longer creates a double version of the card.
- The rendering of Classic mode has received an update.
- The developers fixed a bug that caused problems when building buildings or units for the first time.
- The developers fixed the animations of the ziggurat and adjusted the animations and portraits of some units and buildings.
- Units that have completed their off-screen training now have voices again.
- The starting points are again hidden in the fog of war.
- Whispered messages now include the sender's name.
- The local settings for audio and subtitles can now be set independently in Battlenet before users start the game.
- Glyphs without Latin script no longer overlap.
- A tooltip appears when players move the mouse over clipped text.
- Chat now keeps up with the latest news.
- Heroes are now in a delimited box on a game's result screen.
- All menus differ between the Classic and Reforged graphics settings.
What is your experience with the patch? Let us know in the comments!
Read these interesting stories too PC
Warcraft 3: Reforged: Blizzard CEO talks about the launch
Fail on fail – what's up? Blizzard become?