Patch 17.4 from Hearthstone brings with it new solo challenges and mixes up the battlefield mode with pirates. Check out the gallery to see which new servants and heroes await you.
On June 9th appears in Hearthstone the patch 17.4. This doesn't just ring the demon turning festival but also brings some new heroes and minions to battlefield mode. The pirates are in the foreground. In the gallery below you can see the four heroes and 17 new pirate-type servants. The solo adventure "The Hellfire Test" associated with the demon turning festival will also start on June 17th.
Click through: The new pirate heroes and servants in Hearthstone battlefield mode
Scrap for Treasures (Cost: 0)
Removes a friendly servant. Discover a servant from the previous inn level.
Heroes removed and changed
Change for the rat king
- Doesn't always start with now King of the wildbut with a random servant type.
- Professor Plague Murder has been removed from the hero selection.
- Holy Mackerel has been removed from the servant selection.
New solo adventure + challenges – the hell fire test
Accompany Elise Sternensucher's younger sister – Aranna Sternensucher – on an exciting adventure in which, under Illidan's flag, she hunts for Mecha-Jaraxxus with a colorful group of people. All five chapters of this solo adventure are Free from June 17th available. From June 24th there will be additional challenges unlocked the hell fire test, where you can prove your skill in building the deck. Compete against Doomlord Kazzak, Supremus, Mother Shahraz and other iconic raid bosses from The Burning Crusade! If you pass all challenges, the golden card of Kael'tha's Sunstrider will be rewarded.
Aranna is also implemented as a new hero in battlefield mode. Players with battlefield bonuses can try Aranna Starseeker as a battlefield heroine on June 16 before the solo adventure begins! All other players can try it from June 30th.
From June 17th, a new legendary quest will be unlocked every week that will reward you with card packs.
- June 17, 6:00 p.m. CEST: Complete Chapter 1 of the Hellfire Trial solo adventure and receive one pack each Ruins of Outland, the year of the dragon and Conspiracy of shadows.
- June 24, 6:00 p.m. CEST: Play 4 Hellfire Trial challenges and receive one pack each Ruins of Outland, the year of the dragon and Savior of Uldum.
- July 1, 6:00 p.m. CEST: Play 4 games in the chaos of cards and receive one pack each Ruins of Outland, the year of the dragon and Legacy of dragons.
Patch 17.4 – Game improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed a bug on mobile devices that caused the opponent's mana crystals to appear in the sidebar during his turn.
- Fixed an issue where Zephrys the Great would not offer Windspeaker when Windfury was very valuable on an unvisible servant.
Supports buffed – it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers receive news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games from us free of charge. So far we have financed this page through advertising and kept it as free as possible from paid items, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies will cut or cut their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets on which we unfortunately depend if we want to continue offering buffed in the usual way free of charge in the future.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual way free of charge, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too PC
Hearthstone: The demon turning festival in the rocking trailer
Hearthstone card chaos: Let go of the Murlocs!
Hearthstone: A map chaos rarely comes alone