When balancing on the PTR for Patch 9.1, the developers concentrate not only on the upcoming features, but also on the content already implemented in WoW. So we can look forward to some adjustments to the mythical dungeons.
The Mythic Plus dungeons are one of the most popular pursuits for players in WoW Shadowlands. However, some dungeons are more popular than others, mainly due to the different levels of difficulty. Some dungeons are obviously harder than others, which is why many players avoid them. This is where Blizzard wants to start with the upcoming patch 9.1 and improve the balance between the dungeons through targeted nerfs (and minor buffs). And unsurprisingly, Bloody Depths and The Other Side receive the most violent nerfs. But also some other dungeons are on the brink.
At the same time as the adjustments to the dungeons, adjustments to the affixes are also made. The affix, which is so unpopular with hand-to-hand combatants, is massively weakened.
Adjustments to the dungeons
- The Bloody Depths
- Kryxis’ Rolling down causes 15 percent less damage.
- Kryxis’ Essenzabsorption does 13 percent less damage.
- Separating slitting, an attack by the trash mob Kammerwache, only hits the actual target and no longer hits all the players in front of the mob.
- Explosive anger and Explosive Wut, Trashmob Remnant of Anger’s abilities, deals 17 percent less damage over time and 25 percent less damage when removed.
- Necrotic swath
- Halls of atonement
- Theater of pain
- Xira intervenes again in the first fight of the dungeon and attacks players with Additional attacks.
- The other side
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements as we are independent in researching and selecting the products presented. We receive a small commission for product sales, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.