It may be? Is something like normality slowly returning to the world? It seems so! We are there for you anyway with a new booklet, no matter what happens. And despite Corona, numerous exciting topics have found their way into the new PC Games. The title theme this time is the recently announced Assassin's Creed and the Gears Tactics test. Assassinating in Norway and Northern England and fighting strategically in an alien-infested future has little to do with each other, but comes together well on the cover!
Otherwise, the preview area is also well filled. Look forward to articles on The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope, The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor, F1 2020, Builders of Egypt and Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. In his column, Lukas also reveals why he thinks Assassin's Creed would be a good place to start a new series.
Gears Tactics makes room in the test area, but it is not alone. Next to him, for example, Trials of Mana, Fallout 76: Wastelanders, Streets of Rage 4, Help Will Come Tomorrow, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered, Predator: Hunting Grounds, XCOM: Chimera Squad and Moving Out vie for your attention.
In the magazine area we say "Adieu!" to a very big one: Unfortunately, Rossi is leaving PC Games with this edition, so you can expect the last edition of Rossi's junk room! Sorry, but unfortunately everything has to end. You will also get specials and reports, for example on the games industry in the home office and the meteoric rise of The Witcher. Extended buyers are excited about the full version of Victor Vran!
Source: PC games
- Cover story: Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Gears Tactics.. With Valhalla, the beloved assassin series returns after a two-year break and sends us to Egypt and Greece in the two predecessors to Northern England and Norway. Gears Tactics leads the legendary shooter series into a new genre and is surprisingly skillful.
- Full version: Victor Vran (digital, only included in the extended version of the PC Games)
- Current: Assassin's Creed Valhalla (incl.column) The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little HopeThe Elder Scrolls Online: GreymoorF1 2020Builders of EgyptMount & Blade 2: BannerlordDisintegrationText messagesEditorial Most Wanted
- Testing: Gears Tactics Trials of Mana Fallout 76: Wastelanders Streets of Rage 4 Help Will Come Tomorrow Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Predator: Hunting Grounds A Fold Apart XCOM: Chimera Squad Legend of Keepers Moving Out · One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 · MotoGP 20 · Large shopping guide with the best PC games
- Specials, reports + extended part: The game industry in the home office · The Witcher: From book tip to phenomenon · Column: Resident Evil 4 does not need a remake! · Overwatch: Echo · My first time: Dungeon Master · Rossi's FINALE lumber room · Ten years ago
- Hardware: Current buying guide for three common sample configurations (beginners, middle class, high end)
- A video area with numerous HD videos, spread over two extended DVDs with over 150 minutes of playing time
The entire PC Games team wishes you a lot of fun with this edition!
You get the new PC Games 06/20… … from May 27th at your magazine dealer – either as a magazine edition for 4.99 euros or as a particularly lavishly extended version with 16 extra pages, two bulky magazine DVDs and the top full version Doom.
The new PC Games are of course also available in digital form! Your favorite magazine is now with you everywhere – whether on a tablet, smartphone, Kindle Fire or in the browser.
Here you will find a complete overview about all digital PC game variants including a comprehensive explanation of what needs to be considered when registering for these services!
The PC Games online subscription: Surf ad-free – what you need to know
PC Games 04/20 with cover story for Baldur's Gate 3, preview for Resi 3, test for Ori 2 and more
PC Games: Order individual issues conveniently at home now
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.