Have you always wanted to take a look behind the scenes of video game journalism and take your first steps in the fast-moving and exciting world of media? Are you good at writing, are you familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Co. and are you familiar with basic image editing and the corresponding tools? Then you now have the chance to put all of this into practice and at the same time combine it with the exciting topics of gaming, technology, films, series and Co. – with an internship in our editorial team in the social media area!
We are looking for interns for our team in the field of social media, either as part of a voluntary internship or as a compulsory internship – both are possible. During the internship you will get to know our numerous websites and magazines, as well as the associated social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Co. This includes, among other things pcgames.de, buffed.de, gamesaktuell.de, videogameszone.de, gamezone.de as well as the magazines PC Games, play5, N-ZONE and Games Aktuell.
This is what awaits you:
- Insights into everyday editorial work as part of the social media department
- Creation, planning and coordination of posts of all kinds on social media platforms
- Management of our communities on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Co.
- Detect current trends on social media and implement them yourself
- Independent research on all aspects of gaming, technology, films, series and Co.
- Participation in the Games-Aktuell podcast
- Individual support, a permanent contact person and regular feedback
- Flexible work (in terms of time and space) and the possibility of complete remote work
- You love video games and you spend a lot of time with them
- You are exceptionally well versed in spelling and grammar and you have a confident and creative way of writing
- You are used to dealing with common social media
- You yourself are active on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Co.
- You like to work in a team with daily exchange
- You are flexible and resilient
- You have a good command of English
- You enjoy creative work and writing
- You are reliable and conscientious
- You are at least 18 years old
We offer you a demanding job, a pleasant working atmosphere and excellent working conditions in a young team with nice colleagues. The internship is remunerated and takes place optionally completely flexible via remote work from your home or in our editorial offices in Fürth. Hybrid working models with both presence and mobile working are also possible.
Interested? Then we look forward to your detailed application!
An interview in advance is essential for the internship. This takes place flexibly as Online job interview via video chat instead of.
Interested? We need these documents:
- Write to
- curriculum vitae
- Three examples of posts as they might appear on our social media channels
You send your application as an email to:
We look forward to you!