Update from February 17, 2021:
Anyone who still doubted that Community Day will turn in Dartiri in March 2021, now has certainty – the Makers of Pokémon Go have officially confirmed that. Fiaro, the second development by Dartiri, learns the exclusive cremation attack as part of the event, a triple catch XP bonus is active and of course you can use the event ticket to shop for the special research "In a dive ahead" for 0.99 euros . It is not yet 100 percent sure whether there will be a temporary research, because it is not mentioned in the official announcement. We have added all the important information about Community Day in March 2021 for you and highlighted it in color.
Original message from February 16, 2021: Not surprisingly for fans of Pokémon Go, a Community Day will be held in March 2021. And the developers at Niantic are also already suggesting which pocket monsters the trainers can then rally around. So far there is officially a picture with claw marks in the wilderness as well as the information that it is a Pokémon from the Kalos region, i.e. a Mon from generation 6. And since the claw marks are relatively clear, the community assumes that it is Community Day in March 2021 will revolve around Dartiri – that would make the Mon of the types Normal and Flight the first from the Kalos region that you can get hold of as Shiny. Incidentally, there is no date for the event yet.
The following activities and bonuses can be expected on Community Day in Pokémon Go in March 2021:
- Community Day in March 2021 in Pokémon Go starts on March 6, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m.
- Dartiri appears more often in the wild. If you're lucky, you might even come across a shimmering specimen!
- Develop Dartignis during the event or up to two hours afterwards so that Fiaro can launch the exclusive attack
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day – a surprise might await you!
- In the shop you can buy a one-time box for Community Day with Dartiri for 1,280 Pokécoins,
which contains 50 hyperballs, 5 lucky eggs, a Knursp and a Top-Sofort-TM
. For € 0.99 you can unlock a special research exclusive to Community Day:
Nosedive ahead (the name can still change as usual)
- Smoke lasts for three hours during the event
- There is triple Catch XP for catching a Pokémon
During the event there will probably be a stardust bonus on top of that. As usual, the trainers among you will be able to get hold of a fee-based special research as well as a free temporary research.
We interpolate a guide for the individual steps and rewards for the CD with Dartiri from the Community Days of the past months, and expand the information completely and correctly as soon as the information is known. As a rule, however, the steps for temporary research and special research for Community Days are similar to previous events if no special items such as stones are required for the development of the pocket monster.
Pokémon Go: Temporary Research on Dartiri Community Day – Step 1/1
- Level Pokémon 5 times – Reward: 10 x Poké Ball
- Catch 5 Dartiri – Reward: 15 x superball
- Land 3 good throws – Reward: 10 x hyperball
Reward for completing Step 1: 2,000 XP, 1 x Charging TM, 25 x Poké Ball
Pokémon Go: Dartiri Community Day Special Research – Step 1/4
- Use 10 power-ups on Pokémon – Reward: 10 x Poké Ball
- Catch 15 Dartiri – Reward: 20 x Dartiri candy
- Land 5 good throws – Reward: Encounter with Dartiri (can be shiny)
Reward for completing Step 1: 2,000 stardust, 1 x smoke, 1 x encounter with Dartiri
Pokémon Go: Dartiri Community Day Special Research – Step 2/4
- Catch 15 Dartiri – Reward: 20 x Dartiri candy
- Send 10 Pokémon – Reward: Encounter with Dartignis
- Evolve 3 Dartiri – Reward: 1,000 XP
Rewards for completing step 2: 2,000 stardust, 1 x smoke, 1 x knursp
Pokémon Go: Dartiri Community Day Special Research – Step 3/4
- Land 3 great curve balls – Reward: 20 x Dartiri candy
- Develop 1 Dartignis – Reward: 5 x golden raspberry
- Send 10 Pokémon – Reward: 1,500 XP
Reward for completing Step 3: 2,000 stardust, 1 x smoke, 1 x Team Go Rocket Radar
Pokémon Go: Special Research for Dartiri Community Day – Step 4/4
- Automatically fulfilled – Reward: 5,000 stardust
- Automatically fulfilled – Reward: 1,500 XP
- Automatically fulfilled – Reward: 5 x Silver Sanana Berries
Reward for completing Step 4: 2,000 stardust, 3 x special candy, encounter with Fiaro
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to offer buffed free of charge as usual in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form free of charge, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too
Pokémon Go: Bought a Kanto tour ticket? Check your edition!
Pokémon GO: After the Kanto tour is before the Kanto event
Pokémon Go: Do not use XL candy when you are playing classic fighting leagues
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.