The rival week is only just behind us, as the next big event in the mobile game Pokémon GO is already on the program. On April 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. German time, the starting signal will be given for the great Environment Week or Sustainability Week, which, according to current plans, will run until April 25 – i.e. until this Sunday. At this point we want to tell you the most important details about the event so that you are well prepared.
One of the big highlights at the Pokémon GO Environment Week is likely to be the debut of the pocket monster Bithora. that was previously not found in the mobile game. So keep your eyes peeled to catch this pair of clawed Pokémon. In addition, such creatures as Unratütox, Rotomurf and Kastadur appear much more frequently in the wild than is normally the case – you can even find a shiny variant of Unratütox. Here is an overview of all further details about the event:
- The following Pokémon hatch from 5 km eggs: Digda, Tangela, Goldini, Knospi, Kikugi, Finneon, and Rotomurf.
- Giflor, Alola-Kokowei, Unratütox, Bithora and other Pokémon appear in raid battles.
- In exclusive field research projects you will encounter Pokémon such as Waumboll, Igamaro and Bithora.
- There will be an exclusive Term Research.
- A free environmental week t-shirt for your avatar will be available in the shop.
Fittingly: Numerous tips for Pokémon GO at PC Games
Sustainability campaign with rewards
There is also a special campaign in Pokémon GO that you will tackle together with players from other Niantic titles. There are several levels that you can reach as part of this community work. The rewards will be available for redemption on April 25, 2021 between 10:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., if the respective conditions have been met beforehand. Here is the overview:
- Level 1 (2,500 posts): Level 5 raid battles are more frequent.
- Level 2 (5,000 posts): A free box with three remote raid passes will be available in the shop. Level 1 rewards remain active.
- Level 3 (10,000 posts): You get twice as much Catch XP. The rewards from level 1 and 2 remain active.
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements as we are independent in the research and selection of the products presented. We receive a small commission for product sales, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.