Pokémon Go creators have announced that the Go Fighting League, which will allow you to compete against coaches around the world, will gradually be activated based on coaching levels during the week of January 27, 2020. This starts the pre-season of the Go Kampf-Liga. We have the news.
The time has come! The Niantic developers will begin rolling out the Go Kampf-Liga, the worldwide trainer ranking list, which also allows you to fight coaches over long distances, starting on January 27, 2020. The new feature is activated bit by bit based on trainer levels to guarantee the stability of the new system. At the same time, the pre-season of the Go Kampf-Liga begins, as part of which the Pokémon Go creators still make balance adjustments; see it as an open beta test. The Go Fighting League is as follows:
- Trainer fights rotate between three leagues in the Go Fighting League, which you use to compete with other coaches and earn rewards
- The leagues rotate every 14 days
- In the pre-season, the Go Kampf-Liga begins with the Superliga when the feature is activated
- The hyperleague starts at 10 p.m. on February 10, 2020
- The master league begins on February 24, 2020 at 10:00 p.m.
- The Superleague starts again on March 9, 2020 at 10:00 p.m.
- You first need to walk 5 kilometers to qualify for the Go Combat League and unlock five online matches; this process is possible up to three times a day. Remember, however, that you have to fight the five fights before your distance is counted for the next 5 kilometers, which will unlock the next fights. ATTENTION: With the release of the Go Kampf-Liga, the people of Niantic give you the first five fights without having to travel five kilometers!
What are the rewards for participating in the Go Combat League?
- Depending on the rank and number of victories in five battles, you earn stardust; the amount scales with the number of your victories. You can earn special sweets, TMs and exclusive Pokémon encounters.
- If you participate in the Go Combat League, you can catch wrestler pikachu.
- As you advance in rank during the pre-season, exclusive wrestler-pikachu-style accessories wave for your avatar as a reward.
The Premium Raid Pass will be renamed Premium Battle Pass when the Go Kampf League is released, and will not only grant you access to raid battles, but also to Premium Battles of the Go Kampf League. The developers at Niantic explain this as follows: "You will find that you get even better rewards for premium battles! However, the premium combat pass not only improves the rewards for each victory, but also the number of victories for certain Pokémon encounters will be reduced, but the Premium Combat Pass will not affect your rank or rating – you can only improve them by winning. "
You can also buy Poké Coins into the Go Kampf-Liga, for example because you would have to travel two kilometers, but want to start the Go Kampf-Liga absolutely immediately. This works as follows: "With the" Fight Now "feature, you can take part in the GO Kampf-Liga earlier than PokéMünnen. The costs decrease the closer you get to the goal of 5 kilometers. Note that you have traveled at least 2 kilometers before you can use this option. You should finally go outside and move around! However, you can always choose to cover the entire distance to enter the GO Combat League without Poké Coins. "
Read these interesting stories too
Pokémon GO: Again balancing the attacks
Pokémon GO: Garados as a raid boss – counter-guide