Although the rival week is currently still in full swing and the next event for Pokémon GO is already known with the environment week, the development studio is looking a little further into the future. In line with the launch of New Pokémon Snap for the Nintendo Switch, there will also be something to celebrate in the mobile offshoot.
As the development studio Niantic has revealed, the starting signal for this event in Pokémon GO will be on April 29, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. German time. According to current plans, it should run until May 2nd at 8:00 p.m., so that you have enough time to participate. The main focus is on the Lentil region, which also plays a major role in New Pokémon Snap. During the event you will increasingly meet pocket monsters from this area. These include lotus, tuska and piccolente.
Suitable for this: Lots of tips for Pokémon GO at PC Games
Color eagles are also increasingly appearing on snapshots, and you can even catch the dazzling version of this Pokémon – but only during the course of the event. There are also special items in the in-game shop and other special features. Here is the overview:
- Pokémon from the deserts, jungles, and underwater landscapes of the Lentil region – such as lotus, tuska, and piccolente – appear more often in the wild!
- Color eagles appear more often in snapshots! With a bit of luck you might even come across a shimmering color eagle! Note, however, that Color Eagles only appear a limited number of times in snapshots and that Iridescent Color Eagles will no longer appear after the event. However, you will have the chance to meet one again in future events.
- Pokémon from the Lentil region appear more often in raid battles – Aquana, Meganie, and Knacklion, for example!
- Look forward to exclusive field research and limited research around snapshots!
- During the event, a camera for your avatar and a camera sticker for gifts will be available in the shop! The new sticker will also be available from PokéStops.
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements as we are independent in researching and selecting the products presented. We receive a small commission for product sales, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.