The next Community Day event is scheduled for November 2020 in Pokémon Go. After Elektek has already made his attendance, it will be the turn of the Fire Pokémon Magmar on November 21, 2020. Magmar appears more frequently in the wild between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm, and if you evolve Magmar into Magbrant between 11:00 am and 7:00 pm, it will learn the exclusive Thunderbolt attack. But apart from that, you can also expect a few interesting bonuses, such as a smoke duration of three hours and a reduction in the running distances for hatching eggs.
In the guide to the Magmar Community Day and to the purchase special research No problem for Magmar, we have all the information you need about the event for you. We have adopted the steps and rewards for special research from the research for the Elektek Community Day and adapted them. Since the development from Magmar to Magbrant also requires Sinnoh stones, as with Elektek and Elevoltek, it can be assumed that the special researches are very similar. On November 21, 2020 we will update the guide to No Problem for Magmar (formerly known as No Challenge for Magmar) as soon as the research is available and if there have been changes.
Furthermore, the trainers, who do not want to put 0.99 euros on the table for special research for Magmar, still await the temporary research on Magmar. You will most likely also be able to get hold of Sinnoh stones. Below is an overview of the Community Day bonuses that will be active for all players. Then we have the overview of the steps and rewards for special research as well as for temporary research. We wish you a lot of fun with the hunt!
- The Magmar Community Day in Pokémon Go will take place on November 21, 2020 between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. local time.
- Magmar appears more often in the wild. With luck, you might even come across a Shimmering Specimen!
- Develop Magmar during the event or for up to two hours afterwards so that Magbrant learns the Thunderbolt attack.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day – a surprise might await you!
- In the shop you can buy a one-time box for Community Day with Magmar for 1,280 Poké coins, which contains a top-loading TM, 3 super incubators, 3 lucky eggs and 30 hyper balls.
- Exclusive temporary research and exclusive field research projects await you! You can earn Sinnoh Stones and other items from the Temporary Research.
- For € 0.99 you can unlock an exclusive special research for Community Day with Magmar: No problem for Magmar (formerly known as No challenge for Magmar).
- Magby hatch from 2 km eggs.
- Eggs laid in egg hatchers during the event hatch four times as fast.
- Smoke lasts for three hours during the event.
Below is the information on Temporary Research and Special Research No problem for Magmar, which we will be adding to the start of Community Day.
Update from November 21, 2020 at 8:30 a.m .:
We have updated all the steps for Special Research and Temporary Research for you. Joy, there are more ultra balls and sanana berries. The latter especially help with the second step of No Problem for Magmar.
Pokémon Go: No Problem for Magmar – Step 1/4
- Use 10 power-ups on Pokémon – Reward: 10 x Poké Ball
- Catch 15 Magmar – Reward: Magmar Candy x20
- Land 5 good throws – Reward: Encounter with Magmar
Reward for completing Step 1: 2,000 stardust, 10 x sanana berries, 1 x encounter with magmar
Pokémon Go: No Problem for Magmar – Step 2/4
- Catch 15 Magmar – Reward: Magmar Candy x50
- Send 10 Pokémon – Reward: 500 stardust
- Use 15 Sanana Berries when catching Pokémon – Reward: 1 x Sinnoh stone
Reward for completing Step 2: 2,000 stardust, 1 x smoke, 1 x knursp
Pokémon Go: No Problem for Magmar – Step 3/4
- Land 3 great curve balls – Reward: Magmar Candy x50
- Evolve 1 Magmar – Reward: 2 x golden raspberry
- Send 10 Pokémon – Reward: 1,500 XP
Reward for completing Step 3: 2,000 stardust, 1 x smoke, 1 x Team Go Rocket Radar
Pokémon Go: No Problem for Magmar – Step 4/4
- Done automatically – Reward: 5,000 stardust
- Done automatically – Reward: 1,500 XP
- Done automatically – Reward: 5 x Silver Sanana Berries
Reward for completing Step 4: 2,000 stardust, 3 x special candy, encounter with Magbrant
Pokémon Go: Temporary Research on Magmar – Step 1/1
- Level Pokémon 5 times – Reward: 10 x Ultraball
- Catch 5 Magmar – Reward: 1 x Sinnoh stone
- Land 3 good throws – Reward: 1 x Sinnoh stone
Reward for completing Step 1: 2 x Sinnoh stone, 1,000 XP
Read these interesting stories too
Pokémon Go: These pandemic reliefs are active again
Pokémon Go: Who wants a promo code? We're giving away 3 pieces!
Pokémon Go: Lakes Legende Event brings Vesprit back into raids
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.