It’s time for Pokémon Go Community Day in April 2021, and this time it will again be held on a Sunday. The focus of the trainer’s attention is the plant starter Serpifeu from the Einall region. There is no new shiny with it – Serpifeu has been available for some time as a shimmering one. But of course the chances of this on Community Day are much greater. Furthermore, Serpiroyal, the final development of Serpifeu, learns the exclusive (and powerful) attack Flora statue on April 11, 2021 between 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. During Community Day there will also be three times the amount of stardust caught; this should help you replenish your cash register a little.
As usual, you can also leave money with the developers at Niantic: For 0.99 euros you can buy the event ticket for the Serpifeu special research “Serpifeu in the Sunshine” in order to get some extra rewards if you follow the steps in the research done. And in the shop there is a Community Day box that brings you hyperballs, star pieces, moss-lock modules and a top-loading TM if you want to invest 1,280 Pokécoins. Below is all the information about Community Day in April 2021 with Serpifeu. Then we create a dummy for the steps and rewards of the special research – if something changes on Community Day, we will of course adjust the details promptly. Then you can decide whether you want to spend the money on Serpifeu in the sunshine or not.
- The Community Day event in April 2021 with Serpifeu will take place on April 11, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Serpifeu appears more often in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might even come across a shimmering specimen!
- Develop Efoserp (the further development of Serpifeu) during the event or for up to two hours afterwards so that your Serpiroyal learns the Flora Statue attack.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day – a surprise might await you!
- In the shop you can buy a one-time Community Day box for 1280 PokéCoins, which contains 50 hyperballs, 4 star pieces, 4 moss-lock modules and a top-loading TM.
- Triple catch stardust
- Smoke lasts for three hours during the event
Serpifeu in the sunshine – step 1/4
- Use 10 power-ups on Pokémon – Reward: 10 x Pokéball
- Fange 15 Serpifeu – Reward: Meeting with Serpifeu
- Land 5 good throws – Reward: 20 x Serpifeu-Bonbon
Reward for completing Step 1: 1,000 stardust, 10 x Sanana berries, 1 x encounter with Serpifeu
Serpifeu in the sunshine – Step 2/4
- Fange 15 Serpifeu – Reward: 20 x Serpifeu-Bonbon
- Send 10 Pokémon – Reward: Meeting with Efoserp
- Evolve 3 Serpifeu – Reward: 10 x Pokéball
Reward for completing Step 2: 1,000 XP, encounter with Serpifeu, 15 x Ultraball
Serpifeu in the sunshine – step 3/4
- Land 3 great curve balls – Reward: 20 x Serpifeu-Bonbon
- Evolve 1 Efoserp – Reward: 5 x golden raspberry
- Send 10 Pokémon – Reward: 5 x Ultraball
Reward for completing Step 3: 2.000 XP, 10 x Hyperball, 1 x Team Go Rocket Radar
Serpifeu in the sunshine – Step 4/4
- Automatically fulfilled – Reward: 3.000 XP
- Automatically fulfilled – Reward: Meeting with Serpifeu
- Automatically fulfilled – Reward: 2 x Silver Sanana Berries
Reward for completing Step 4: 2,000 stardust, 2 x special candy, encounter with Serpiroyal
We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the website, which can be used free of charge, with this income. There are no costs for the user.