The spring event will be celebrated in Pokémon Go from April 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Not only does it come with an increased spawn rate for spring and Easter Pokémon, it also brings the new Mega Pokémon Mega Schlapor as well as a new, time-limited collector’s challenge. Among other things, this brings you experience points and a free lucky egg. You can also look forward to the chance to banish Shiny Scoppel in your Poké Ball, because the iridescent is new to Pokémon Go with the event.
And then there are incentives for those who like to go outside and enjoy the spring weather: Double the amount of hatchers and eggs, which are placed in an egg incubator during the event, hatch twice as fast – followed by a short one Table that shows you how the required running distances for hatching change.
|Owner||Incubator distance||Super incubator distance|
|2km||0,5 Kilometer||0,33 Kilometer|
|5km||1,25 Kilometer||0,83 Kilometer|
|7km||1,75 Kilometer||1,16 Kilometer|
|10km||2,5 Kilometer||1,66 Kilometer|
|12km||6 Kilometer||3,96 Kilometer|
All other interesting information about the spring event in Pokémon Go can be found here:
- The Spring Event 2021 in Pokémon Go starts on April 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. and ends on April 8, 2021 at 8:00 p.m.
- Among other things, these Pokémon appear more frequently in the wild: Pikachu with a wreath of flowers, Owei, Marill, Plusle, Minun, Haspiror and Scoppel. If you’re lucky, you might even see a shimmering scoppel!
- Chaneira with a flower wreath appears in the wild, while Wonneira with a flower wreath hatches from eggs. If you develop a chaneira with a flower wreath, Heiteira also wears this pretty accessory! If you are lucky, you might even encounter a shimmering chaneira or bliss!
- Crypto-Owei is used more often by Team GO Rocket.
- These Pokémon hatch more often from 2 km eggs: Owei, Eevee with a wreath of flowers, Pichu with a wreath of flowers, Togepi, Azurill, Haspiror, Wonneira with a wreath of flowers, Mampfaxo, Geronimatz and Scoppel.
- Mega Schlapor appears in Pokémon GO for the first time in Mega Raids! Other spring-loving Pokémon also appear in raid battles. Articles in the style of Mega-Schlapor are also available in the shop.
- During the event, you will receive exclusive springtime stickers from PokéStops and gifts – collect as many as you can while they are available!
- You can encounter Pokémon like Azumarill and Geronimatz in exclusive field research projects!
- If you master the collector’s challenge for this spring event, you will receive a lucky egg, mega-energy for Schlapor and EP. You can track your progress on the Today view.
- Double hatch candies
- Lucky eggs stay active for a full hour.
- Eggs placed in an egg hatcher during the event will hatch twice as fast.
Collectors challenge for the spring event 2021
It is not yet known which Mon you will need to catch to complete the Collector Challenge (the emphasis is on catching!). But it can be assumed that Haspiror, Scoppel, Chaneira, Owei, Marill, Plusle, Minun and maybe also Pikachu are needed for the settlement. As soon as the official information is available, we will add it here.
Image gallery for “Pokémon Go: Spring event, new Shiny, collector’s challenge – all information”