Pokémon Go fans have every reason to be happy, as there will be two Community Day events in November 2020. On November 15, 2020, everything will revolve around Elektek between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. The developers of Niantic Magbrant dedicated the Community Day on November 21, 2020. As usual, some bonuses will be active during the event, from which all Pokémon Go players will benefit. If you want to buy the ticket for the Elektek special research electricity for Elektek for 0.99 euros, you will then receive access to a four to five step special research. On the other hand, there is a limited research for Community Day on Elektek for all fans free of charge.
Check out our Elektek Community Day guide for all the relevant information about Community Day, as well as research steps and rewards as it becomes available. However, we are already interpolating from the past Community Days what is likely to happen to you, because there seldom changes.
- The Elektek Community Day in Pokémon Go will take place on November 15, 2020 between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. local time.
- Elektek appears more often in the wild. With luck, you might even come across a Shimmering Specimen!
- Develop Elektek during the event or for up to two hours afterwards so that Elevoltek learns the Flamethrowing attack.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day – a surprise might await you!
- In the shop you can buy a one-time box for Community Day with Elektek for 1,280 Poké coins, which contains a Top-Sofort-TM, 3 super incubators, 3 times smoke and 30 hyperballs.
- Exclusive limited research and exclusive field research projects await you! With the Temporary Research you can earn Sinnoh Stones and other items.
- For € 0.99 you can unlock an exclusive special research for Community Day with Elektek: Voltage with Elektek (previously known as "Electricity for Elektek" by the developers).
- Elekid hatch from 2 km eggs.
- Eggs laid in egg hatchers during the event hatch four times as quickly.
- Smoke lasts for three hours during the event.
Below is the information on Temporary Research and the Special Research Excitement with Elektek, which we will be adding to the start of Community Day.
Update from November 15, 2020:
All steps and rewards are known; the guide has been supplemented with the correct information. You can also enjoy the free limited research Community Day Elektek in the Today tab! For leveling up Pokémon (5 times), catching 5 Elektek and landing 3 good throws, you will receive a total of three Sinnoh stones. There is also another Sinnoh stone for completing the three tasks. After all, you need Sinnoh Stones to turn Elektek into an Elevoltek!
Pokémon Go: Electricity for Electricity – Step 1/4
- Use 10 power-ups on Pokémon – Reward: 10 x Poké Ball
- Catch 15 Elektek – reward: 20 x Elektek candy
- Land 5 good throws – Reward: Meeting with Elektek
Reward for completing Step 1: 2,000 stardust, 1 x smoke, 1 x encounter with Elektek
Pokémon Go: Electricity for Electronics – Step 2/4
- Catch 15 Electek – Reward: 50 x Elektek candy
- Send 10 Pokémon – Reward: 500 stardust
- Use 15 Sanana Berries when catching Pokémon – Reward: 1 x Sinnoh stone
Reward for completing Step 2: 2,000 stardust, 1 x smoke, 1 x knursp
Pokémon Go: Electricity for Electronics – Step 3/4
- Land 3 great curve balls – Reward: 50 x Elektek candy
- Evolve 1 Electek – Reward: 2 x golden raspberry
- Send 10 Pokémon – Reward: 1,500 XP
Reward for completing Step 3: 2,000 stardust, 1 x smoke, 1 x Team Go Rocket Radar
Pokémon Go: Electricity for Electronics – Step 4/4
- Done automatically – Reward: 5,000 stardust
- Done automatically – Reward: 1,500 XP
- Done automatically – Reward: 5 x Silver Sanana Berries
Reward for completing Step 4: 2,000 stardust, 3 x special candy, encounter with Elevoltek
Pokémon Go: Temporary Research on Elektek – Step 1/1
- Level Pokémon 5 times – Reward: 1 x Sinnoh stone
- Catch 5 Elektek – Reward: 1 x Sinnoh stone
- Land 3 good throws – Reward: 1 x Sinnoh stone
Reward for completing Step 1: 1 x Sinnoh stone, 1,000 XP
Read these interesting stories too
Pokémon Go: Mega! The mega energy relief is here now
Pokémon Go: Remote swap has been activated for a test
Pokémon Go: Submit PokéStop – now possible from level 38
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.