Pokémon Go fans are looking for PoGo's Next Top Pokémon from the Eggs – and may not find them. To make it clear which Pokémon you can currently get from 2km, 5km, 10km and 12km eggs, the developers have published an overview. Conclusion: More popular pocket monsters wander into the 12km eggs. Other Mon, which had no place in 10km eggs, are now also available from other eggs.
The developers of Pokémon Go announced at the end of September 2020 that something would be done with the eggs from which players can hatch pocket monsters. The first step was the introduction of the 12km eggs, the so-called curious eggs or strange eggs – because the translators at Niantic apparently love to change all names.
When the 12km eggs were introduced, the Pokémon that can hatch from the 2km, 5km and 10km eggs were also adapted. The positive news at this point is that perchwa can no longer hatch from the 10km eggs, but from the 5km eggs. Kapuno, on the other hand, flew out of the 10km eggs and with luck can now be hatched from 12km eggs.
That may seem stupid at first, but at least the pool of Mon that can come out of the curious eggs is not quite as big as the pool of the 10km eggs. It is not yet known whether this means that you will get a kapuno from the 12km eggs more often than before from the 10km eggs, or whether the dragon mon will continue to be super rare. Because the developers of Niantic have of course not disclosed with the official Pokémon cast list of the eggs, with what chances which mon can hatch. So below is the official information about the Pokémon that you get from the standard eggs in Pokémon Go.
- 2K, 5K, and 10K Eggs are now hatching other Pokémon. Pokémon that are only native to certain regions will only hatch from eggs that you received there.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 2 km eggs: Zubat, Quapsel, Tragosso, Magikarp, Voltilamm, Felino, Snubbull, Volbeat, Illumise, Wailmer, Wablu, Bamelin, Haspiror, Serpifeu, Floink, Ottaro and Picochilla.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 5 km eggs: Machollo, Porenta, Jurob, Voltobal, Schlurp, Kangama, Tauros, Eevee, Tannza, Skaraborn, Corasonn, Trasla, Stollunior, Qurtel, Perschwa, Tropius, Perlu, Relicanth, Pantimimi, Chat, Hippopotas, Venuflibis, Vegimak, Grillmak, Elezeba, Kiesling, Maracamba, Mollimorba, Monozyto and Bisofank.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 10 km eggs: Sheinux, Kaumalat, Riolu, Ohrdoch, Praktibalk, Flampion, Symvolara, Emolga, Kastadur, Klikk, Pygraulon, Lichtel, Milza, Golbit and Geronimatz.
- The following Pokémon are now hatching from 12 km eggs: Larvitar, Absol, Ganovil, Zurrokex, Unratütox, Gladiantri, Skallyk and Kapuno.
- Other Pokémon are now hatching from the eggs you receive for the Weekly Adventure Sync Reward! Go on a voyage of discovery to find out what Pokémon it is.
Read these interesting stories too
Pokémon Go: Verizon cooperation – thanks for nothing, Niantic!
Pokémon Go: Mega energies from walking
Pokémon Go: Mega Gengar as a raid boss – counter-guide
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.