Punctually on April 1st 2020 there is something to do in Pokémon Go, because the trick Pokémon event has started. As part of this there is the new Pokémon Flunschlik as well as Shiny Mogelbaum and Shiny Glibunkel. In addition, Ditto appears more often in the wild. We give you all the information about the event in Pokémon Go.
On April 1, 2020, the developers of Pokémon Go launched the Tricky Pokémon event, which is primarily about pocket monsters that imitate objects or other Pokémon. Among other things, people use the event to release a new Gen 5 Pokémon, namely Flunschlik. Furthermore, there are now bird's-eye trees and glibuncles in their dazzling form. Below we give you an overview of the details of the Tricky Pokémon event.
- Tricky Pokémon: Event duration from April 1, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. to April 7, 2020 at 10:00 p.m.
- Nebulac, alpollo, voltobal, camouflage pignon, birdwood, style and glibunus appear more often in the wild
- Bog and glibunkel can be dazzling
- Flunschlik appears as a reward from research and with luck in the wild
- Style, Isso, Mobai, Gilbunkel and Flunschlik often hatch from 5km eggs
- Event research will reward you with an encounter with birdwood, glibunkel or Flunschlik
- Pokémon like stylus or glibunkel can photobomb your snapshots
- Ditto appears more often in the wild and can turn into even more Pokémon
A note about Flunschlik. After the event ends on April 7, 2020 at 10:00 p.m., the Pokémon from Einall no longer hatches from the 5km eggs, but can still be found as a reward from field research and with a lot of luck in the wild.
The following event field research will reward you with an event Pokémon:
- Earn 3 sweets while walking with your buddy – Reward: Encounter with Flunschlik
- Catch 3 Ditto – Reward: Encounter with Glibunkel
- Give your buddy a snack – Reward: Encounter with a bird tree
Read these interesting stories too
Pokémon GO: Arenas and raids radius doubled
Pokémon GO: Until April 6, 2020 – 50 Superballs for 1 PokéCoin
Pokémon GO: The April 2020 research breakthrough is … Alola Kokowei