The WoW developers have once again published an update for Patch 9.1 on the public test server. This time there are adjustments for demon hunters and warlocks.
There is again news from the public test server for WoW Patch 9.1: The developers have presented the current changes for the PTR in the official WoW forum and published the associated patch notes. This time demon hunters and sorcerers can look forward to some adjustments.
WoW Patch 9.1 – Changes from June 9th at a glance
The most important changes are in detail:
- The developers stole life from the demon hunter Soul ripper customized.
- The demon hunter ability Netherwandeln takes longer now.
- The demon hunter ability Not instincts now triggers blur with 50 percent shorter duration and cooldown.
- The witcher talent Summoning Circle lasts longer than before and has an increased radius.
- The witcher ability Withdraw essence now lasts longer than before.
WoW Patch 9.1 – The complete patch notes from June 9th, 2021
- Soul Rending (Talent) now increases Leech by 10% (was 5%), and an additional 20% (was 25%) while Metamorphosis is active.
- Netherwalk (Talent) duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Desperate Instincts (Talent) now triggers Blur at 50% reduced duration and 50% reduced cooldown when you fall below 35% health.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Tormented Affix from contributing to your Mythic+ Rating.
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
- Casting Circle (PvP Talent) radius increased to 5 yards (was 3 yards), lasts 12 seconds (was 8 seconds) and now spawns directly underneath the warlock.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Unstable Affliction from contributing towards Soul Leech absorb when Rampant Afflictions (PvP Talent) was selected.
- Essence Drain (PvP Talent) now lasts 10 seconds (was 6 seconds).
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements as we are independent in researching and selecting the products presented. We receive a small commission for product sales, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.