Blizzard developers have made it clear in an article on the official WoW site that we can no longer earn Rank 4 essences, the achievement "Phenomenal Cosmic Power" and the title "Champion of Azeroth" after the release of Shadowlands.
There seems to be a good reason why Blizzard developers created the WoW: Battle for Azeroth Procurement of the rank 4 essence of resonance of the world artery recently via hotfix have relieved. In parallel went on the WoW website an article online, in which those responsible clarify that we will no longer be able to earn 4th-tier essences from the release of the upcoming Shadowlands expansion.
"If you want to get the coveted title Champion of Azeroth, you should put the achievement" Phenomenal Cosmic Power "on your list. After the release of Shadowlands, the essences at rank 4 can no longer be earned."
The article also focuses on the following content, which is only available in the BfA era:
- Heart of Azeroth with all Azerite bonuses and essences only work in Shadowlands in regions and instances that are valid for BfA (e.g. in the Disturbing Visions).
- The quest "Lost swarm"with the mount Undamaged swingarm rewarded will no longer be available.
- The elaborate success "Battle of Azeroth Keystone Master: Season 4" and the mount Awakened thought drill, which you will receive as a reward, will only be available until Shadowlands is released. To earn the success and mount, you need all Season 4 dungeons from Battle for Azeroth Complete at least Mythic Level 15 within the time limit.
- Of the Mighty caravan brutosaurus will no longer be available with Shadowlands.
- Your items stained with corruption will shed their dark power and be at your disposal in their purest form. Because corruption is no longer a threat, the corruption resistance on certain essences and your legendary cloak will also disappear.
- With the release of the preparation patch, "World of madness"one of the more difficult successes from N'Zoth's visions can no longer be earned.
- The current PvP season will end with the prep patch. At the same time, all rewards for players who finished the season in the top 0.1% of the 3v3 arena ranking will disappear.
- As with other raids at the end of an expansion, the achievements "Ahead of Time" and "Leader" for defeating N'Zoth the Corruptor on Heroic and Mythic difficulty levels will leave the game with the release of the prep patch.
How does it look: Do you want to tackle some of these challenges until the end of Battle for Azeroth? Let us know in the comments!
All readers receive news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts about World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games from us free of charge. So far we have financed this page through advertising and kept it as free as possible from paid items, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies will cut or cut their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets, which we unfortunately rely on if we want to continue offering buffed in the usual way free of charge in the future.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual way for free without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too PC
Wow: Vol'jin's statue, shirts and prints at the Blizzards Gear Store
Wow: Blizzard announces when the AH mount will be available
WoW Shadowlands: Transmog weapons + sets from the throat and launch areas