A new mod has been released for Rockstar Games' western action game Red Dead Redemption 2. Among other things, this improves the behavior of the NPCs.
The NPCs behave in Rockstar Games' western action game Red Dead Redemption 2 not realistic enough for your taste? Then the new mod "Ped Damage Overhaul" could help here.
NPCs are more realistic
The mod introduces the following new content in RDR 2 (buy now for € 24.99) on:
- human NPCs get more health – now you cant kill them with a few shots, the only proper way to take an enemy out quickly is a headshot
- human NPCs burn longer – no more super-fire which kills humans within a few seconds
- human NPCs can survive fire – there is a certain chance that NPCs survive being burned (but they wont be able to fight afterwards)
- human NPCs now feel if they have been shot in the legs – if you shoot NPCs legs they will now stumble or even fall when running or sprinting (based on a certain chance)
- human NPCs take less damage from you – from now on you have to be more tactical (use the environment, set things ablaze or cripple your enemies to win a fight against multiple opponents – or be a good shot and take them out with headshots)
- The Red Dead Redemption 2 Ped Damage Overhaul also makes it so that NPCs that are not killed may be able to walk away from the area of the shootout and alert the authorities
- human NPCs take longer to bleed out (and thus can travel longer distances when wounded) – be sure to leave no one alive when raiding camps, or the wounded ones might now be able to stumble into the next town creating eye witnesses
- human NPCs have a chance to stay on the ground for a random amount of time when wounded (based on their health) – so you can know knock the breath out of your opponents
- human NPCs wont die instantly – there is a certain health threshold that if reached (= if an NPC has suffered enough damage), the NPC wont be able to get back up
You can see the modification Download via Nexusmods, The new behavior of the NPCs in Red Dead Redemption 2 can be activated and deactivated on the fly at any time.
Read too PCPS4XBO
Red Dead Redemption 2: Rockstar prepares update – bug makes animals disappear in RDO
Red Dead Redemption 2: Update brings gift, bonuses and benefits to RDO players
Red Dead Redemption 2 Online: New update with bonuses, benefits and gifts
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.