The Game Boy Advanced classic Pokémon Mystery Dungeon appears as a new edition for the Switch. Recently, new trailers have been released, which allow an extensive look at the cute game and new features.
With Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue team DX receives the GBA classic a new edition, The title takes you into a world that is exclusively inhabited by Pokémon. When you open your eyes for the first time in the game, you will see a pocket monster in front of you that you can even understand. This is because you are a Pokémon yourself.
Your job is to work with your partner Savior team to create to help Pokémon in need due to major natural disasters.
What is your opinion about this?
Many new features
The game has numerous and different locations for you. You will be in mountains, canyons or forests encounter mysterious dungeons that change with each of your visits. The effort should pay off, however, because there are rewards waiting for you useful items like seeds, berries and TMs. These must be used at the right time to help Pokémon in need.
As in every Pokémon game, the rescuer team DX is about leveling up and reaching gold status. However, this is not as easy as it sounds, even if the game numerous features that will help you succeed:
- Automatic movement: This is a new feature in the game. When the L key is pressed, the team automatically moves in the most effective way. However, if you approach an opponent, locomotion is automatically deactivated.
- Automatic triggering of an attack: You can usually choose one of four attacks, but should it be difficult to choose the right attack in the face of an opponent, you can press the A button to trigger the best possible attack.
- Up to eight Pokémon: As usual, you can have three members in the team when he goes to a dungeon. However, in this game it is possible to add other Pokémon you encounter to your team while in a dungeon. In total, you can roam the dungeons with up to eight fellow combatants.
- Combat Disability in the Dungeon: Even if you are defeated in a dungeon, you can ask other players to rescue you or save yourself with a rescue team. Your adventure can then continue on the spot.
The title can be in any mode can be played on the Nintendo Switch – TV mode, table mode or handheld mode.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX will be released on March 5, 2020,
did you like this article? Write it to us in the
or share the article. We look forward to your opinion
– and of course you are welcome to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.