In 2019, publisher "gamigo" introduced the Battle Pass in "Rift" for the first time – and this is now entering its third round. We have all information about the third season for you.
It has become quiet around the MMORPG "Rift" – at the latest since the takeover by the publisher "gamigo". Shortly afterwards, the classic progress servers "Rift Prime" were switched off and the first season of a "Battle Pass" was introduced – which now starts in the third season.
What is the Rift Battle Pass?
The goal of the Battle Pass is to climb a total of 30 levels in one season. You can reach these levels by completing "Daily Quests" and "Weekly Quests".
Wait at the end Rewards on you, which are divided into individual tiers – depending on whether you pay for "Rift" or not.
In addition to the bonus experience buff, "Rift" players currently have another reason to escape into the world of Telara. We show you the English patch notes the third season:
Prepare your weapons and ready yourselves; the third season of Battle Pass is starting tomorrow, the 2nd of April 2020!
What can you look forward to?
- Progress through 30 levels (Season 3) by completing Daily and Weekly Quests
- 4 daily quests (+2 for Patrons) per day
- 3 Weekly quests per week
- Quest re-roll feature
- 30 levels of rewards rewards split up between Free (no purchase required), Premium (purchased the pack) & Patron Premium (purchased the pack and have active Patron status).
- Free rewards include a new artifact set which unlock their own unique rewards, new dimensional items, individual reward charges, rune unsocketers, and more premium service items.
- Premium rewards include Battle Pass exclusive dimensional items, the "Waterlord" prefix title, as well as the new Emissary of the Deep Levitate mount, bonus credits and more!
- The "Frozen" set has a special snow effect based on how the item is placed in the dimension.
- The Tidecaller Lighthouse has special animated effects.
- Patrons who unlock premium will have the opportunity to grab up to 6 copies of the newly released "Dimension Kit: Sunken City Wonders" for a chance to obtain the newly released Red and Green Guffins for your personal dimension, along with many new items unreleased before. Furthermore, complete the Battle Pass to obtain the new Summon Banker ability for Patron users: "Good Ol 'Grok". Once obtained, this ability has a separate cooldown from the Patron banker, allowing you to summon the Bank shortcut more often. Keep your belongings safe in hands of this Skelf!
Read these interesting stories too PC
Rift: Shard fusion in June – no more PvP server
Rift: Prime server: character transfer is delayed
Rift: All details about the upcoming Battle Pass
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.