Anyone who has always wanted to open a little horror shop in Azeroth will get the perfect opportunity in the upcoming WoW expansion: Special umbrellas and a Drustvar transmog make it possible.
We have known since our visit to Revendreth at the latest that the WoW Shadowlands do not only consist of heavenly, ancient angelic beings, but also accommodate very dark figures. So that we always have a proper Dracula horror feeling, Blizzard is now giving us several chic items, as Wowhead reports, including different colored items Victorian parasols and a Drustvar-style helmet transmog.
Players will encounter the Drust, a strange variant of Druidism, again in Ardenwald – and can steal their helmets from two special Drust NPCs:
- The rare mob Hunter Vivianna leaves the cosmetic item as loot Drust Mask of Dominance back, a Drusthelm in white. Players can tranmogrify this design on all headgear.
- The boss Ingra Maloch In the dungeon Die Nebel von Tirna Scithe, on the other hand, two variants of the Drusthelm are in red (Soulthorn Visage) and black (Wrathbark greath helmet), which are suitable as transmog for chain (red) and plate (black).
If you want, you can optically complement the helmet with one of the various Drust weapons that we can also earn in Shadowlands.
If, on the other hand, you are less interested in the coarse look of the Drust and would rather give your character a Goth look, you should secure one of the three new parasols that the Dataminers from Wow (buy now for 14.54 €) head in the Shadowlands Beta:
- Of the Stylish Black Parasol cover your character with a black parasol for 15 minutes (cooldown five minutes). During its duration, the umbrella reduces the speed of fall and lets you float through the air like Marry Poppins for 15 seconds. The associated buff disappears as soon as you let yourself be carried through the air. You can find the screen in Revendreth on the wall of Castle Nathria at coordinates 38/44 as soon as you have reached level 60.
- Of the Weathered Purpe Parasol is related to the unspecified success "Parasoling Master".
- The Countess's Parasol is a reward for your friendship with the Countess at the Venthyr Gluthof.
What do you think of these items? Write us your opinion in the comments!
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to offer buffed free of charge in the usual form in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form free of charge, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Wow: Darkshore War Front 8/20 – 460 item for the Horde!
WoW Shadowlands: Monk – Legendarys Overview
WoW Shadowlands: Require XP to the maximum level massively increased
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.