For each new season there is also a new Battle Pass in Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops Cold War. Blueprints, operator skins and other cosmetics await players on 100 levels.
The 2nd season in Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops Cold War starts on February 25, 2021. As with every new season, there will also be a paid Battle Pass, but it will also contain some free cosmetics. The Battle Pass costs 1,000 CP (around 10 euros), as in every season there is also a Bundle for 2,400 CP, which unlocks the first 20 levels with the purchase.
Season 2 Battle Pass highlights
Immediately after purchase, i.e. at level 0, you will receive the "Viper" skin for the new operator Naga. The Battle Pass also grants one at the start Experience boost of 10 percent for the entire season.
Further highlights on the 100 levels of the Battle Pass:
- Level 15: The FARA 83 assault rifle (can be unlocked without purchasing the Battle Pass)
- Level 19: The new finishing move "Tactical Roll"
- Level 20: The "Renegade" skin for eagles grants access to operator missions and thus additional XP
- Level 21: The "Glade Ripper" LMG blueprint (can be unlocked without purchasing the Battle Pass)
- Level 27: The "First Mate" SMG blueprint
- Level 31: The SMG LC10 (can be unlocked without purchasing the Battle Pass)
- Level 44: The "Black Ops 2 Mixtape" with well-known songs from the BO 2 soundtrack for the music player
- Level 55: The "Dragon Idol" SMG blueprint (can be unlocked without purchasing the Battle Pass)
- Level 70: The "Coyote Dust" skin for powers
- Level 72: The "Rock Pack II" with songs for the music player
- Level 94: The "Pop Pack" with songs for the music player
The reactive blueprint should also be emphasized Level 95. "Vulture Exo" changes the appearance of the weapon during the match by making the player kills. The weapon, which pulsates green at the start, changes to the colors blue, orange and then red as the number of kills increases. The reactive skins were also available in Black Ops 4.
The free tiers allow players to total Earn 300 CPwho buys a Battle Pass can still another 1,000 CP earn. So, as always, there is the possibility to use the CP invested for the Battle Pass again.
We have summarized what is happening in Warzone and Cold War in another article. The patch for Cold War is already live and available for download, for Warzone the patch should be on February 25, 2021 between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. be available. Season 2 will not start until the Warzone patch goes live.