Death Knights may be able to rework Runeforge ability with WoW Shadowlands. The next WoW expansion alpha includes some new spells that may be related to the rune enhancement of the Death Knight weapons.
In World of Warcraft, death knights can runes and augment their weapon using the "Runforge" ability. The Dataminer from Wowhead have in the Alpha of the upcoming Shadowlands WoW expansion now discovered some spells that could be new runesmith bonuses.
Specifically, these are the following spells:
- Rune of Hysteria – Passive effect: increases your maximum rune power by 200.
Your attacks have a chance to increase rune power generation by 200 percent until the effect is interrupted.
- Rune of Sanguination – Your killing blow deals additional damage based on the target's lack of health. If your health drops below 35 percent, you heal for 280 percent of your maximum health over eight seconds. Can only occur once every six minutes.
- Rune of Spellwarding – Passive effect: Acts three percent of any spell damage.
If you take magic damage, there is a chance that a shield will appear that absorbs 0 magic damage. If an enemy damages the shield, its spell speed is reduced by ten percent for six seconds.
- Rune of Unending Thirst – Your movement speed is increased by ten percent when you are dead. If you kill an enemy who grants experience points or honor, you will get ten percent speed and movement speed and heal yourself for five percent of your maximum health.
- Rune of the Apocalypse – Your ghoul adds additional effects with its claw attack:
Death: Reduces healing received by one percent
War: Increases damage taken by 1 percent
Hunger: Reduces damage done to the Death Knight by two percent
Plague: slows the target by 15 percent and deals 30 percent attack power as Shadow damage
Like wow (buy now for € 19.99) head notes, it is not yet certain that these are really adjustments to the runesmithing ability – it could also be Torghast upgrades, legendary effects or similar spells.
What do you all mean? Would you like to see the Death Knight rune forge ability finally get an update? What do you think of the skills? Write us your opinion in the comments!
Read these interesting stories too PC
Wow: Protection Paladin Tank Guide (BfA Patch 8.3)
Blizzard: Official announcement regarding BlizzCon 2020
WoW Shadowlands: This is what the new areas look like
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.