Valve has started a new steam sale. This time it's not really about the games themselves, but their soundtracks. Until February 14th you can buy many soundtracks, some of them at great discounts, and then listen to the music of your favorite games.
Do you like listening to soundtracks for games? Then you might be interested in the current one Steam-Sale that revolves around music.
Soundtrack campaign until Valentine's Day
Take a look at the Steam sale if you want to buy one or the other soundtrack of your favorite game. The offers include:
- Doom (2016) – 4.99 euros instead of 9.99 euros
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – 22.49 euros instead of 24.99 euros
- Disco Elysium – 8.99 euros instead of 11.99 euros
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – $ 7.99 instead of $ 15.99
- Stardew Valley – 2.99 euros instead of 4.99 euros
- Dead Cells – 4.99 euros instead of 9.99 euros
- Hollow Knight – 4.99 euros instead of 9.99 euros
- Bastion – 2.04 euros instead of 8.19 euros
- Crypt of the Necrodancer – 1.99 euros instead of 9.99 euros
- Ori and the Blind Forest – 2.49 euros instead of 9.99 euros
- Baldur's Gate 2 – 3.99 euros instead of 7.99 euros
So strike if there is a soundtrack among the Steam offers that you like to hear even when you are not playing the associated game.
Also popular with PC game readers
Chinese developers are making plans for China version of Steam To care
Steam charts: Knocked out of the throne after several weeks