The executives of the gamigo group recently published their "Interim Report" for the third fiscal quarter of 2019. Thanks to the release of ArcheAge Unchained and the acquisition of Trion, revenue increased significantly compared to the third quarter of the previous year.
Already in the last year the responsible persons of the gamigo group with the Acquisition of Trion Worlds (Rift, Archeage) set the course for a successful 2019 financial year. In October 2019, there was the first major release, which is associated with a former Trion brand: with ArcheAge: Unchained the developers turned the monetization model of online role-playing once on the left, in parallel appeared with the update revelation of the shadow a packed content package for both versions of ArcheAge.
And how successful were these measures? Well, recently there was the "Interim Report" of the gamigo group for the 3rd fiscal quarter 2019. You can watch the video at the end of the message, but we have also summarized the most important findings in the following. Alternatively, take a look in the gamigo report for the third quarter of 2019,
- The gamigo group rates the 3rd quarter of 2019 as "very good". The positive trend of the previous quarters continued.
- Over the past few years, more than 25 companies and assets have been acquired. Other goals have already been identified, focusing primarily on companies that remain below their ability, which is why shareholders would like to sell their shares. The goal is always that the investment pays off in less than 24 months.
- There are a top 10 games that currently account for about 50 percent of total revenue. Examples of this Top 10 include Trove (15 percent), ArcheAge (11 percent), Desert Operations (6 percent), Rift (4 percent), Aura Kingdom (4 percent), Defiance 2050 (3 percent), Fiesta (5 percent) ,
- The pre-sales for ArcheAge: Unchained contributed to the positive result. The launch of Unchained will only really affect the 4th quarter of 2019.
- In the third quarter of 2019, the company generated 14.5 million euros in net sales – an increase of 41 percent over the previous year.
- EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization of property, plant and equipment and intangible assets) was 4 million euros, an increase of 72 percent.
- The focus in the third quarter included preparing for the launch of ArcheAge: Unchained. In addition, further launches were prepared for the coming quarters.
- In addition there were regular updates, patches and events for the different MMOs.
- Upcoming projects include the official launch (also on Steam) of Ironsight and a relaunch of Desert Operations.
Did you play ArcheAge: Unchained or do you still play? How do you like the new version of the online role-playing game? Tell us in the comments!
Also read these interesting stories PC
ArcheAge: gamigo announces Buy2Play version Unchained
gamigo is making a big announcement during gamescom