With the pre-patch for WoW: Shadowlands, all kinds of classes were turned inside out, neatly squeezed and then shaken back to the fantasy world of Azeroth. This new start naturally raises some exciting questions. For example, which classes and specializations are currently most popular in the Mythic Plus dungeons. A WoW fan now gives the answer to this question in his self-created dashboard.
With the pre-patch for WoW: Shadowlands, the class-all sorts were turned inside out, neatly squeezed and then shaken back to the fantasy world of Azeroth. This new start naturally raises some exciting questions. For example, which classes and specializations are currently most popular in the Mythic Plus dungeons.
The WoW fan OtherwiseUniversity7 has on Reddit recently introduced a tool (via Icy Veins), with which we can answer this question now and in the future. With his Dashboard Benched Above all, he wanted to determine and clearly display the statistics that were published on websites such as Raider are not accessible clearly enough. For example, he would like to see exactly how active the Mythic Plus community is across all keystones, how the class distribution changes across the keystones and whether you can observe changes to the meta over the course of a season.
Thanks to the tool, it can now be determined, for example, which tank, DpS and healing specializations have been particularly popular in the Mythic Plus dungeons since the release of the pre-patch.
The most popular tank specializations
- Protection Paladin = 111,182 Runs
- Vengeful Demon Hunters = 78,620 runs
- Blood Death Knight = 68,596 runs
- Brewmaster Monk = 61,020 runs
- Protection warriors = 50,478 runs
- Guardian Druid = 41,667 runs
The most popular healer specializations
- Restoration Druid = 127,777 runs
- Discipline Priest = 70,419 runs
- Restoration Shaman = 66,560 runs
- Holy Paladin = 59,372 runs
- Mistweaver Monk = 46,280 runs
- Holy Priest = 40,307 runs
The most popular Melee DpS specializations
- Havoc Demon Hunter = 85,750 runs
- Fury Warrior = 61,145 runs
- Retribution Paladin = 56,775 runs
- Outlaw Rogue = 54,615 runs
- Unholy Death Knight = 52,116 runs
- Deception Rogue = 35,789 runs
- Windrunner Monk = 29,384 runs
- Frost Death Knight = 27,137 runs
- Reinforcement Shaman = 25,751 runs
- Assassination Villain = 23,184 runs
- Weapons Warriors = 20,290 runs
- Feral Druid = 16,829 runs
- Survival Hunter 4,107 runs
The most popular ranged DpS specializations
- Beast Mastery Hunter = 157,100 runs
- Frost Mage = 141,150 runs
- Shadow Priest = 114,791 runs
- Affliction Warlock = 70,952 runs
- Balance Druid = 59,590 runs
- Destruction Warlocks = 57,419 runs
- Marksmanship Hunter = 46,014 runs
- Elemental Shaman = 45,027 runs
- Arcane Mage = 22,496 runs
- Fire Mage = 15,186 runs
- Demonology Warlock = 7,083 runs
With which class or style of play do you currently prefer to do the Mythic Plus dungeons from WoW (buy now ) unsure? Let us know in the comments!
Read these interesting stories too Pc
Wow: Suddenly possible again! Leveling without choosing a specialization
Wow: Cosplay artist brings Bolvar to life!
WoW Classic: Notes on beta for The Burning Crusade
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.