If you are lucky enough to be able to play Pokémon GO from home, you can expand your PokéDex and the Shiny collection with Psycho-Pokémon this weekend.
The Psycho spectacle in Pokémon GO starts today on March 27th and ends on March 30th at 10pm. During this period, as the event name already suggests, you can increasingly encounter Psycho-Pokémon and Shinys of the same type.
The list of all bonuses:
- For the first time in Pokémon GO you can meet Monozyto during the day and Mollimorba in the evening. After the event, they also hatch from 5 km eggs.
- These psycho-Pokémon often hatch from 2 km eggs: Abra, Traumato, Trasla, Spoink, Puppance, Isso, Tanhel, Mollimorba and Monozyto.
- You can meet a Shiny Puppance for the first time.
- In Raids and the Wild, you'll encounter Psycho-Pokémon more often.
There are four special field researches for the event. Loud Reddit these and the rewards look like this:
- Catch 5 Natu – Reward: encounter with a puppance, which can also be a shiny.
- Develop an abra – Reward: encounter with a flegmon.
- Catch 10 Psycho Pokémon – Reward: 1000 stardust.
- Defeat a Team GO Rocket Brawler – Reward: encounter with a Woingenau.
So far, players have been able to find the following Shinys: Tanhel, Traumato, Lunastein, Natu, Spoink and Puppance. From this list, Puppance is the only one that is really new.
Niantic has already made game adjustments so that you can also play from home. Bottlenecks have sometimes occurred with Poké Balls, but this problem has already been addressed.