Bungie kicks off the first iron banner event in Destiny 2's "Twilight Season" starting on December 24, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. German time, with the end scheduled for December 31 at the same time. The Armor 2.0 version of the Iron Tribute Set awaits you.
In keeping with the Christmas holidays, developer studio Bungie gives the go-ahead for Destiny 2's first iron banner event in the "Twilight Season". According to current planning, it should start on December 24, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. , The end is scheduled for December 31st at the same time.
Read tip: This is what Bungie says about a potential Destiny 3
The Armor 2.0 version of the Iron Tribute Set awaits you at the first iron banner event of the new season. The corresponding order is not much different from that of the previous season, but some steps are somewhat different. Here is the right overview:
- There is a new seasonal order that must be completed before tokens can be exchanged for packages at Lord Saladin
- This quest is character-based and gives you a dawn armor season.
- Every step of the mission brings in iron banner armor or weapons.
- Most of the quest's tasks count for progress at any point in the twilight season, even if you haven't yet received the quest
- Until the seasonal order is completed, all rewards will be won from completed matches and forays.
- Until the seasonal order is completed, all rewards are weapons.
- There are 7 forays that offer top prizes (Max-Power 970), but only 4 are available per event.
However, the iron banner sheet that has been expected by many fans for some time is not available this season. Bungie had to release due to an undetermined delay to Destiny 2's Season 10 (buy now for 54.80 €) move.
The first Iron Banner event in Destiny 2's "Twilight Season" is coming. (2) (Source: Bungie)
Also popular with PC game readers PCPS4XBO
Destiny 3: Bungie comments on a new part
Destiny 2: Update 2.7.0 is released today, server down and first details
Destiny 2: Trailer introduces the new "Season of Dawn"
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.