The Redux mod for the role-playing game The Witcher 3 has been released in version 1.9. This improves the AI so much that fights should now feel different. For example, your enemies react to your evasive maneuvers.
AI enemies are often not a big challenge in a computer game. Once you have understood their attack and defense scheme, they are relatively easy to defeat. This is what the ReduxMod for the role play The Witcher 3 to change.
Opponents become a real challenge
The Redux mod for The Witcher 3 (buy now for € 129.99) Version 1.9 has been released. The new version significantly improves opponents' AI. Especially if you dodge attacks, the enemies will now change their attack pattern. That should make the fighting even more exciting and tactical. The opponents also adjust their attack speed. All of this should have a noticeable impact on the dynamics of the battles.
Here are the changes that will be added with version 1.9 of the Redux mod:
- AHI Enhancement – Dodging attacks will now change human enemies' tactics and they will increase their speed to compensate.
- AHI Tweak – Removed "AHI" logic from "Peasant class" human enemies (i.e. really weak enemies) and slightly lowered AHI buffs.
- AHI Tweak – Samum bombs will now remove all buffs applied from AHI and permanently "disorient" human enemies meaning the buffs cannot be reapplied.
- Holding Parry / Guard after quick throwing a Samum bomb will prevent it from affecting Geralt if he is in range.
- Added graphical HUD element for the Fatigue mechanic – two hands bound by rope (reused asset)
- Fixed issue where the combat skill "Cold Blood" did not provide an Adrenaline Point when killing an enemy
- Alternate Quen (Active Shield) will no longer fatigue Geralt when it breaks
- Fixed issue where Manticore Gear did not provide Stamina Regen bonuses despite now being a Light Armor
Do you plan to play The Witcher 3 again? Then use the Redux mod.
Read too PCNSWPS4XBO
The Witcher 3: Update 4.90 for the big Enhanced Edition Mod – that's in the patch
The Witcher 3: Popular graphic mod now also improves Toussaint
The Witcher 3: Version 11.0 of the HD Reworked Mod will be released in March
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.