Not only did we have the opportunity to speak to the responsible developers before the launch of Diablo 2 Resurrected, but also other editorial teams. In this article we have summarized all the findings from the Windows Central interview.
Not only we had the opportunity Talk to the responsible developers before the launch of Diablo 2 Resurrectedbut also other editorial offices. In this article we have you all the knowledge from the Windows Central interview summarized.
- Even if Diablo 2 Resurrected is supposed to appeal to new players in addition to the fans of the original, there won’t be any compromises with the gameplay core. There is no tutorial that takes you by the hand forever. And yes, many of the beginners will likely die multiple times at Duriel in Act 2, for example, until they figure out how to defeat the boss.
- Although no one uses the term “ladder” to describe seasonal content these days, the term is too closely related to Diablo 2 to replace it now.
- For bugs that still exist in Diablo 2, it was decided on a case-by-case basis whether and how they would be fixed. Here, too, the focus was always on preserving the original feel of the classic.
- However, many of the adjustments are more in the direction of showing the players more clearly what is happening in the background.
- The Diablo 2 Resurrected team does not want to rule out new content for the new edition under any circumstances. But first the foundation has to be right, and that is exactly what developers can build with a successful launch. But there are more than enough ideas for additional content.
For more information and tips and tricks take a look at our large overview page for Diablo 2 Resurrected past.
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements as we are independent in researching and selecting the products presented. We receive a small commission for product sales, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.