The second season of the Star Wars: The Mandalorian series is coming to an end with great strides. And episode six offers you some exciting details again.
Danger! Here are spoilers!
- We actually get to see a familiar ship, as rumors suggested. It's slave 1, Boba Fett's spaceship, which the bounty hunter still flies.
- We also see the little Grogu who meditates like a Jedi, although he is not a Jedi at all. He may have learned this during his time as a padawan in the Jedi Temple – before Order 66.
- Boba Fett pursues the Mandalorian Din Djarin to get his armor back.
- Boba explains that he is just a simple man who, like his father, tries to make his way in the galaxy. This is exactly what his father Jango Fett said to Obi-Wan Kenobi when he met him on the planet Kamino in Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones.
- The bounty hunter Fennec Shand returns. She survived thanks to Boba Fett who saved her in Season 1, Episode 5.
- The Razor Crest, Din Djarin's spaceship, is destroyed – even though it was recently repaired.
- We see the Dark Trooper, the elite stormtrooper unit that Moff Gideon created.
- Moff Gideon's spaceship appears. It's an Imperial light cruiser that was featured in Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Rebels.
- We learn that Jango Fett, like Din Djarin, was a foundling and was taken in by the Mandalorians. So he's a real Mandalorian after all, even though the Clone Wars series said he wasn't.
- Din Djarin is looking for Migs Mayfield, who appeared in the first season in episode six. Din needs Cara Dune's help to find Migs.
- We see Moff Gideon threatening Grogu with the dark sword.
The new episode of Star Wars: The Mandalorian brings together some interesting elements and we can be excited to see how the last two episodes of the season will continue.
All readers receive daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts about their favorite games free of charge. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of clickbaits or paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue to offer PC games free of charge as usual in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. You can support us as a PC Games supporter so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form for free, without introducing a paywall or publishing clickbait news like "And you won't believe what happened next …" . Every contribution, large or small, is valuable.
Also popular with PC games readers
The Mandalorian: Indication of a visit to a known planet
Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Seasons 2 and 3 with old spaceships
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.