Niantic presents the first events for Pokémon Go in November 2020. New activities and numerous rewards are also on the program for the new month. For a better overview, we have summarized the most important information at this point. From November 1 to December 1, 2020, for example, the Joy Pokémon Togetic will appear in Research Breakthroughs. You are also allowed to changing raid bosses get caught in level 5 battles.
Darkrai is available from October 23 to November 5, followed by Lugia with the air blast attack in raid battles until November 16. Between November 16 and 24, terracion, cobalium and viridium are waiting for you. Details of the raid bosses, which appear from November 24th to November 30th, will be announced by Niantic shortly. There is also a raid hour in Pokémon Go every Wednesday at 6 p.m. in November, when the current boss appears particularly often.
Spotlight hours in November 2020
In November 2020, the spotlight hours will always take place on Tuesdays from 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020: Tragosso is in the spotlight and you get twice as much stardust for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, November 10th, 2020: Jigglypuff is in the spotlight, and you'll earn twice as much XP for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, November 17th, 2020: Meowth is in the spotlight and you get twice as many candies for catching Pokémon.
- Tuesday, November 24th, 2020: Schmerbe is in the spotlight and you get twice as many candy for sending Pokémon.
tip: Pokémon GO: Big Halloween event 2020 with a new monster – that's what you can expect
Highlight: Cartoon Week in Pokémon Go
The cartoon week announces Niantic for November 6th to 12th. The new event is based on the "Animated Pokémon Travel: The Series". The developers said: "At this event, Pokémon encounters and other content related to the two main characters Ash and Goh will be available in Pokémon Go." You can also participate in event-specific Temporary Research Tasks inspired by the storyline in the cartoon.
- Pikachu with world travel cap appear in the wild (also shiny forms).
- Between November 5th and 16th, Lugia will return to the raids with the Air Blast attack
- Bisaknosp, Pinsir, Relaxo, Golgantes appear in the raids
- Bulbasaur, Owei, Tragosso, Sichlor, Dratini, Fiery Hedgehog and more appear more frequently in the wild – Shiny-Tragosso is also on the move
- Pichu, Mantirps, Riolu and Tragosso will hatch from 7 km eggs. With luck, a Shiny-Tragosso will hatch
- new temporary research tasks
- Goh could appear in GO snapshot
- Avatar items inspired by Goh are available in the shop. In the style shop you already get one item for free
More events and updates for Pokémon Go
On November 28th, Niantic announces another Limited Research for Pokémon Go. At a later date, the developers want to reveal details about the monster, which is then the focus. Niantic also explains: "We know that you really love your Pokémon. So you will soon be able to see more details about your favorites. For example, when you have hatched a Pokémon, you can see which egg it hatched from If you've caught Pokémon after a raid battle, details about that raid will be displayed – including whether it was an EX raid, a mega raid, or whether you participated in person or remotely. "
In addition, it aims to change the timing of new trainers receiving specialized research published in the past so as not to overwhelm it. "This means that new trainers no longer receive multiple special researches after they have completed the special research 'A Mysterious Discovery'," add the developers of the new update for Pokémon Go.
Also popular with PC games readers
Pokémon GO: Halloween event 2020 with a new monster – date, bonuses & all information
Pokémon GO: Everything about the next Community Day with Charmander
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.