Community Manager Kaivax spoke a few hours ago on the subject of cheats, bots and ban penalties. Thousands of fraudsters are supposed to be punished every day. The anti-cheat team focuses primarily on places like Dire Maul, which are particularly popular with bot users.
The last Water level report regarding the fight against bots and Cheater in WoW Classic was a few months ago. At the same time, players keep reporting that bot users who are known to the server are still allowed to do their laps with impunity around the clock, despite numerous reports. One player wanted the official WoW forum know if the developers would turn a blind eye to some hacks or bot programs.
The Response from Community Manager Kaivax was not long in coming. Here are the most important findings:
- No hacks and cheats are allowed at all.
- The anti-cheat team works around the clock against bots and hack users.
- Every day, actions against thousands of convicted fraudsters are to be carried out worldwide.
- The anti-cheat team focuses primarily on places that are particularly popular with bot users and where reports from Classic players occur more frequently, for example Dire Maul.
- Although there is an automated system that looks out for the fraudsters and is also supposed to uncover new strategies and software updates, the detection works much faster if the community supports the system with their tickets.
- According to Kaivax, it is therefore still very important that you report characters if you believe that they are using unauthorized tools.
After Dire Maul, the Anti-Cheat Team should definitely call make the blackrock lows. There are still guildless level 60 villains around around the clock who can easily do this in the dungeon Instance limit introduced in June can handle – because the pockets of the stolen dwarfs automatically fill up again after a while.
All readers receive daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to offer buffed free of charge in the usual form in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. As a buffed supporter, you can support us so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form for free, without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too Pc
WoW Classic: Grand Marshal (Rank 14) at level 59 – it's done!
WoW Shadowlands: Venthyr Glory Sets, Weapons, Mounts, Pet
buffedCast: # 550 with WoW Shadowlands – our opinion on the features
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.