Bowser's Fury: Tips on the locations of all 100 cat insignia in the bonus game of the remake of Super Mario 3D World for Nintendo Switch! In our video guide you can see all the locations of the 100 cat insignia in the open game world of the Mario game. You are traveling to the Cuddly Cat Lake and its twelve large islands to bring the angry Bowser back into the sea. Your most important aids are the cat insignia, the moon or star variant of Bowser's Fury. You can find explanations of the locations below this video in the practical guide.
Reading tip: Super Mario 3D World solution – tips on all green stars
Bowser's Fury video guide with tips on all 100 cat insignia
In the following video guide we present you all the locations of the cat insignia in Bowser's Fury.
- page 1Bowser's Fury: Video Guide with Tips on All 100 Cat Insignia
- Page 2Beach – Prelude Island, Velvet Paw Coast, Klippklappklippen, Boing-Boing-Insel
- Page 3Ruins – Schlitterschanze, Kraxel Arena, Deceptive Tower and Propeller Fortress
- page 4Wasteland – Risky roll heights, tubular tower, ember gear island, mountain Feuerfauch
- page 5Endgame – Prelude Island the Second, Toad Troop, Lucky Island, Cuddly Cat Lake
- page 6Image gallery for "Bowser's Fury: Tips on all 100 cat insignia in the video …
A total of 100 collectible insignia are sometimes more, sometimes less obvious, on the relatively freely accessible map of Bowser's Fury. The lion's share of them – namely 60 pieces – can be found on the twelve large islands, usually after completing small bonus tasks. 31 medals are scattered in the surrounding water. You will receive four of them if you find and free one of the Toad troopers after the end of Bowser's Fury. The remaining five can be found on a flying island, which also only appears after the game is over.
General tips for relaxed collecting
- Your first goal on each island should be to pick up the insignia next to the lighthouse. Often you can bag some of the medals linked to bonus tasks beforehand, but many of them only become active when you light the lighthouse with the first insignia.
- You also have to find five badges per island, which then combine to form an insignia. These are often accessible before the lighthouse.
- If you move your marker on the map over the (!) Symbol on an island, its next bonus task will be displayed. You can also see this in the display that appears when you enter the island.
- With the gradually unlocked bonus tasks, opponents and level architecture of an island can change. Sometimes you have to leave an island and re-enter it to start this process.
- You can only destroy the so-called anger blocks with the Bowser logo while Bowser is on the map. Wait for it to use its jet of fire, then hide behind anger blocks or nearby cover.
- You can receive almost all of the insignia while Bowser is active. Do you want to expel Bowser early, you can either collect an insignia or return to the main menu and reload your game.
- The three cat rescue tasks for the beach, ruin and wasteland bells are only unlocked when you have collected the majority of the insignia in the respective area.
- You can only collect the remaining insignia of the opening island, the Toad squad, the island of happiness and some Plessie races after the end of the game. If you have finished the game for the first time, all insignia that have not yet been collected are also marked on the map.
We give all readers daily free news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on their favorite games. So far we have financed this site through advertising and kept it as free of clickbaits or paid items as possible, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or cutting their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue to offer PC games free of charge as usual in the future.
For this reason we turn to you now. You can support us as a PC Games supporter so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual form for free, without introducing a paywall or publishing clickbait news like "And you won't believe what happened next …" . Every contribution, large or small, is valuable.
Also popular with PC games readers WiiU
Super Mario 3D World: Walkthrough – All Green Stars, General Tips and More
Super Mario 3D World: Infinite extra lives in the Nintendo Switch game
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury: Test overview – this is how the world evaluates
Disney titles at promotional prices
(including Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge for 1.99 €, Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Classic, 2005) for 1.99 €, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords for 1.99 € )
Gaming and streaming accessories from Trust at promotional prices at MediaMarkt
(including GXT 414 Zamak Premium Over-Ear Gaming Headset for € 64.99, GXT 252+ Emita streaming microphone for € 114, GXT 711 gaming table for € 158.99)
PCGH advisor Gaming PC recommendation for 2,199 euros
(AMD Ryzen 7 5800X + Geforce RTX 3070)
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free website with this income. There are no costs for the user.