You can currently look forward to the “3 for 2” campaign at MediaMarkt and Saturn – with this offer you can buy three Switch games and get the cheapest game for free! We give you an overview of the action here.
The “3 for 2” campaign at MediaMarkt and Saturn gives you the opportunity this weekend to win three switch games for the price of two. Overall, you stand by the action 18 popular games for the hybrid console to choose from. As soon as you put three of them in your shopping cart, you will get the cheapest game for free. However, the campaign only runs until Sunday evening – so you shouldn't take too much time when choosing.
“3 for 2” promotion with “Nintendo Switch” games
With the MediaMarkt and Saturn promotion, you get three Switch games for the price of two. The cheapest game of your selection is free. You can choose between a total of 18 games and the biggest names from Nintendo such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Luigi and Link are all included. Here we show you our favorites from the "Nintendo Switch 3 for 2" promotion:
Game hits for the Nintendo Switch
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars for 44.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons for 49.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- Hyrule Warriors: Time of Devastation for 49.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- Luigi's Mansion 3 for 49.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- Paper Mario – The Origami King for 54.99 euros instead of 69.99 euros
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for 49.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- Super Mario Party for 49.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- Pokémon Shield Edition for 54.99 euros instead of 69.99 euros
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening for 54.99 euros
With these switch accessories you can get even more out of your console – check it out in our video!
How do you like the “3 for 2” campaign at MediaMarkt and Saturn? Did you find three games that you want to order in a package? Visit us on our Facebook page and write us your opinion in the comment area!