Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War players can look forward to another update for the shooter today. Shortly after the start of Season 2 a few days ago and the new content published for it, the update this week is a bit smaller.
Nevertheless, with the "Rapid Fire Moshpit" playlist, a very fast version of the shooter will be available from March 4th, in which players hardly have time to take a break. On the smallest playing cards of the title (Apocalypse, Nuketown '84, Crossroads Strike, Raid, Express and Garrison) participants will compete against each other in a game mode mix of Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed and Hardpoint. During the game, the location of all players is permanently displayed on the minimap. The waiting time between matches has also been shortened so that you can get back to the action of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War more quickly (buy now € 53.99 ) bring to.
Additionally, starting March 4th, Dead Ops Arcade: First Person will allow players to experience the full Dead Ops Arcade 3 experience in public lobbies. You have to defend yourself against waves of zombies for a total of 60 rounds. Numerous weapons and power-ups will help you along the way. The free trial version of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, which gives you access to multiplayer and the new Outbreak mode, is also available until Wednesday at 7 p.m. We have included the patch notes for the current update below the message.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – Patch Notes Update (March 3, 2021)
- Adjusted Zone Capture time in Combined Arms Assault.
- Added various stability fixes for issues with Objectives, Jump Pads, Krasny Soldat, and the Dragon Relic.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing a Megaton HVT during the Elimination Objective.
- The Eliminate Objective no longer removes additional enemies between HVT jumps to better balance difficulty with other Outbreak Objectives.
- Addressed an issue with zombies pausing or pathing incorrectly to the holdout objective.
- Addressed an issue where the Krasny Soldat's flamethrower attack would not deal damage under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where the flashlight would stay on after spectating during the holdout objective.
- Addressed an issue where Tombstone Soda could cause the player to fall out of the gameplay space in Golova, Alpine, and Ruka.
- Addressed an issue where the Chopper Gunner could fly out of the gameplay space after multiple uses.
- Addressed an issue where Ray Gun splash damage could break all Armor if the player had Jugger-Nog Tiers III, IV, and V.
- Addressed an issue where Healing Aura incorrectly gained the benefit of Quick Revive's Tier IV ability.
Source: Charlie Intel
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the website, which can be used free of charge, with this income. There are no costs for the user.