Not much has been heard from the Iron Gate development studio in the recent past. However, that was not because the team was idle – quite the opposite. Instead, it was busy working on another update for the survival game Valheim, which is now available for download.
One of the most interesting and important innovations in update 0.150.3 for Valheim (buy now 19,90 € ) should be the introduction of a new Terrain Modification System. This should reduce the number of network instances and thus improve the general performance of the survival game. According to the developers’ statements, this is particularly noticeable in the form of shorter loading times. The team has also fixed a bug that caused the server list to continue loading in the background, even if you had already exited the start menu. This made for an increased use of the bandwidth. Here is the full list of changes:
Patch Notes for Valheim v0.150.3
- Swamp draugr spawner location fix to prevent draugrs from spawning inside stones
- Lox pet-sfx fix
- Torches in locations should no longer support constructions
- Dolmen location stone size fix
- New terrain modification system
- Terrain-modification priority changed (Terrain modifications in an area should load before buildings, only applies to the new terrain modification system)
- World loading tweaks (to fix issues with ships and buildings getting damaged while loading)
- Stop server list download when leaving the start menu (to decrease network bandwidth usage)
- Lowered the amount of stone required to Raise ground using the hoe
Those: Iron Gate
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not advertisements as we are independent in researching and selecting the products presented. We receive a small commission for product sales, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.