Actually, the Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 should be released on April 7th on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC. But those responsible at Bethesda announced that the release date will be postponed by a week due to the corona crisis. So we have to be patient until April 14th.
Actually, it should Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 released on April 7th on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC. But now the people in charge at Bethesda on the official website announced that the release date will be postponed by a week due to the corona crisis:
"Like many others around the world, we are currently facing a difficult situation. To ensure everyone's safety, we have restricted personal interactions and our employees work from home.
Of course that changed our way of working. Nevertheless, support continues to work, so all live games are still fully playable.
However, circumstances meant that we were unable to perform the final tests for Wastelanders to the extent that we planned to do so to ensure release on April 7th. For this reason, we will release Wastelanders a week later, on April 14th. We can't wait until everyone can play it! Special thanks to all players on the private test server for their help. "
The highlight features of the update show that it is very likely worth waiting for wastelanders:
- Human NPCs: You are no longer only traveling with real teammates in Appalachia, but in the future will be completing quests for and interacting with other full-bodied NPCs from the Fallout universe.
- Classic dialogues: A new call system should decide on the future of the different factions in the game. Therefore, there will also be dialogues and decisions in which you decide the fate of certain NPCs.
- New creatures: New mutant monsters make the country unsafe.
- New equipment: There will also be new weapons and equipment to help you survive.
In parallel with the release, Bethesda is offering two new packages for Fallout 76 owners:
Raider content pack
- Loren planter – A bucket when the soil is a little scarce (can be made in C.A.M.P.).
- Raider-C.A.M.P. – Give your Vault-Tec-C.A.M.P. a raider paint.
- Raider storage box – A storage box in the Raider style for your C.A.M.P.
- Raider faction flag – with this flag for your C.A.M.P. show your loyalty to Crater.
- Raider tracker outfit – With this outfit including mask and bandana you look like a resident from Crater.
- Raider Conquest Loot Bag – Raider style loot bag with skull.
- Raider Robber Backpack – A backpack in the Raider style.
- Power armor paint (Raider-Marauder) – A unique paint based on the Crater-Raider.
Settler content pack
- Garden bed trailer – A place for your harvest when the earth is a bit scarce (can be made in the C.A.M.P.).
- Settlers-C.A.M.P. – Give your Vault-Tec-C.A.M.P. a settler paint.
- Settlers storage box – A storage box in the settler style for your C.A.M.P.
- Settler faction flag – with this flag for your C.A.M.P. show your loyalty to Foundation.
- Settler mechanic outfit – With this outfit and hat you look like a resident from Foundation.
- Settler Traveler Loot Bag – Loot bag in the settler style, looks like a suitcase.
- Settler Replenishment Backpack – A backpack in the settler style.
- Power armor paint (Settler Vigilante) – A unique paint based on the Foundation Settlers.
Anyone with Fallout 76 with Wastelanders (buy now) wants to grow for the first time, choose between the Wastelanders Edition (main game plus update) or the Wastelanders Deluxe Edition (main game plus update plus the two packages listed above). These versions will then replace the currently available Tricentennial edition of Fallout 76. The update is free for all Fallout 76 owners.
Read these interesting stories too PCPS4XBO
Also in Fallout 76 toilet paper is hoarded
Fallout 76: Extensive gameplay from the Wastelanders update
Fallout 76 exists because Bethesda doesn't always want to do the same
(*) We have marked affiliate links with an asterisk. We receive a small commission for a purchase via our link and can thus partially finance the free-of-charge website with this income. There are no costs for the user.