In the first weeks and months of WoW Classic, I saw numerous villain videos that kept talking about how strong Renataki's Amulet of Rogue is in PvP and that PvP villains should definitely get the part as soon as Zul'Gurub is available. PvE challenges like dungeons and raids were never mentioned.
And I also remember very well that I created the piece of jewelry in Vanilla-WoW, especially on the battlefields and in duels. The 60 energy at the push of a button simply allows an impressive burst phase, in which enormous amounts of damage are pelted on the victim. In PvE, on the other hand, I used other options, after all the amulet here is nothing more than "Thistle tea light ". Oh, how little I knew then.
Thanks to today's knowledge and simulations, we now know very well that all PvE villains, if possible Renataki's Amulet of Rogue should get. Because in fact, many best-in-slot combinations (BiS) for phase 4 and the Start in phase 5 (with four parts Tier 0.5) to activate the bonus of 2 from the Zul'Gurub set of wild-caught armor (+ 20 attack power), and the best option here is to use the jewel and shoulder protection in many battles. Incidentally, it doesn't matter whether you use swords or daggers.
How good is Renataki's amulet of trickery?
The simulations by Snomie from show how positive the piece of jewelry has on your damage Classic rogue craft:
- In a 60-second battle with daggers and the current BiS without the Zul'Gurub set: 1,348.69 damage per second
- In a 60-second battle with daggers and the current BiS with ZG shoulders and Renataki's amulet of the trickery: 1,372.71 damage per second (plus 24 DpS)
- In a 90-second battle with daggers and the current BiS without the Zul'Gurub set: 1,280.32 damage per second
- In a 90-second battle with daggers and the current BiS with ZG shoulders and Renataki's amulet of the trickery: 1,288.61 damage per second (plus 8.29 dps)
Snomie has also simulated other currently relevant combat durations for dagger villains and always found that Renataki's amulet of trickery is the alternative Blackhands width and even Hand of justice can cut out. Only when fights last longer than two minutes and 48 seconds does that change.
And this is how it looks for sword villains:
- In a 60-second battle with swords and the current BiS without the Zul'Gurub set: 1,360.63 damage per second
- In a 60-second battle with swords and the current BiS with ZG shoulders and Renataki's amulet of the trickery: 1,372.93 damage per second (plus 12.3 Dps)
- In a 90-second battle with swords and the current BiS without the Zul'Gurub set: 1,290.97 damage per second
- In a 90-second battle with swords and the current BiS with ZG shoulders and Renataki's amulet of the trickery: 1,294.32 damage per second (plus 3.35 dps)
You can see that sword villains benefit significantly less from the energy boost from Renataki's amulet of trickery, but here too the jewel for short fights is the best possible choice. Only deliver if a fight lasts around 110 seconds or longer Blackhands width or Hand of justice more damage. In fact, the trinket is so good that even sword villains who carry the full blood collection T2 set (and therefore cannot activate the first bonus of the ZG set) should think about using Renataki's amulet of trickery in short fights . In battles with a duration of 60 seconds, according to the simulations, about Dps plus of 6.79 out. Only from about 80 seconds or more does the ZG trinket cause damage loss.
With phase 5, two activatable pieces of jewelry will come into play that are better than Renataki's amulet of the trickery. 1) Yom Gabbar (in any case) and 2) Earthquake (if you cannot activate the set of 2 bonuses with Renataki)
How do you use Renataki's amulet of the trickery optimally?
In principle, the same rules apply when using Renataki as when using Thistle tea:
- Consumes enough energy before use to benefit from the full energy boost.
- If possible, wait for a proc of yours Crusaders-Enchantment.
- Use the trinket in battles against multiple targets while Blade Vortex is active.
- In single-target battles, the trinket can help you to chop up efficiently.
How do I get Renataki's rogue amulet?
If you are keen on the gems of the Zul'Gurub set, you have to do that with your raid optional bosses of the Edge of Madness summon. You have to remove the following items from the bosses:
Since the bosses only rotate every two weeks, it takes a while until you have all the items together. With these four items and a voodoo doll for villains you can then make the piece of jewelry for yourself.
Source: Classic rogue craft
Supports buffed – it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers receive news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games from us free of charge. So far we have financed this page through advertising and kept it as free as possible from paid items, but since COVID-19 this has become increasingly difficult. Many companies will cut or cut their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets on which we unfortunately depend if we want to continue offering buffed in the usual way free of charge in the future.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content in the usual way for free without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, large or small, is valuable. Supports buffed – it only takes a minute.
Read these interesting stories too PC
Wow: June 3 hotfixes for Patch 8.3 – Patch Notes
Wow-Fan creates Sulfuras Mod for Monster Hunter World