Wolcen Studios released Patch 1.0.8 for the successful action RPG Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. As already announced, the team takes care of bug fixes and optimizes the balancing of the hack and slays.
The Hack 'n Slay released on February 13th Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem has already received some patches that improve the state of the game, but there are still bugs that spoil the fun. Patch 1.0.8 has now been released, which again brings some optimizations and bug fixes.
An extensive patch
The improvements also include an update of the German localization. This brings with it over 50 new translations and around 40 corrections.
Here is an extract from the patch notes, which you complete read on Wolcen-Game.de can:
- The level requirements for level 15 weapons and level 4 accessories have been reduced from level 60 to level 50.
- Fixed an issue where the automatic rush could use various attack node modifiers.
- Sacrifice Shrine and the Sarisel Reward Screen are no longer affected by item quantity modifiers.
General bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where right clicks on items were considered left clicks.
- Fixed a bug that caused a UI error if a right weapon was sold directly from the equipped inventory while two weapons were equipped.
- Fixed an immortality exploit when joining a game.
- Fixed an issue where loot would fall to the feet when an allied player opened a chest. (This fix applies to all chests, with the exception of the cursed chests).
- Fixed a bug that caused the stick projectiles to not hit large monsters and the bouncing to not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where environment projectiles would not deal damage during Act III's "The Gate of Rage" quest.
- Fixed an issue where players could revive multiple allies at the same time if they were close enough.
- Fixed an issue where one player could not finish an expedition while another player was dying.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players losing gold and original affinity when connecting to the game.
- Fixed an issue where players would collide after being revived.
- Fixed an issue where some players had two Wolcen tags and could no longer add friends.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem's developers recently said that the next four months will be focused solely on improving the game, optimizing balance, and fixing bugs. Only then will new content for the Hack and Slay follow.
Source: press release
Read too PC
Wolcen: Developers announce long bug fixing phase
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem – Update 1.0.5 released – Nerf for Bloody Cut
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem in the test: What was left of the chaos