All Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem players can look forward to another update for the action role-playing game this week. The patch once again clears numerous problems. If everything goes according to plan, the update will be available for you on Thursday. We have prepared the patch notes for you in the report.
After the bumpy start of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem a few days ago, the action role-playing game from WOLCEN Studios can now be played online without any major problems. Since the launch on February 13, the makers have already released several updates that, among other things, weakened an overpowering skill or removed a gold exploit from the game. And this week, too, the developers want to address several vulnerabilities in the game.
According to a recent developer release, Patch 1.0.5 will be available in the morning of February 27, 2020. We have prepared the complete list with all planned changes below. We too have already taken a detailed look at the game. You can read all about it in our test on Wolcen: Lords Mayhem. Our review is based on version 1.0.4 of the title.
Update 1.0.5 – Patch Notes in the overview
- Players can sometimes lose items in their personal chest.
- Players can lose dyes and appearances previously unlocked.
- Some players still can't enter the monolith during Fury's Ascent quest.
- Some offline characters don't appear on the character selection screen.
- Act I Boss can sometimes become invulnerable.
- Act III Boss can sometimes freeze.
- Unwanted behaviors from stackable items.
- Unwanted behaviors from trading.
- Players can have their quest progression locked if they join a friend who is further in the progression.
- Players animations can be desynchronized in multiplayer.
- Fixing multiple passive skill nodes issues (Attrition Strategist, Static Transferral, Safe from Afar, Intravenous Neural Cord, Eagerness, Mass evasion, High Evasion, Sparking Dart, Blessed Silver, Captured Velocity, Academic Fieldwork, Primordial Insights, Faith Leach, Plague Bringer, Virtuoso stance …).
- Summoners need some love and they will have some.
- Uniques can be altered.
- Helmet and boots can have 2 sockets at certain item levels.
- The Block Efficiency cannot be rolled on shields after level 90.
- Some skills (ex: Bleeding Edge, Winter's Grasp, Bulwark of Dawn, Flight of Gaavanir …) deal much more damage than they should with some modifiers or don't function the way they should.
Read too TOPPC
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem in the test: What was left of the chaos
Wolcen: Patch weakens overpowering skill
Wolcen: Patch announced, fixes gold exploit and other issues